Uk or thai passport number on plane ticket?!

Can you guys who have flew to the uk with your thai/English son/daughter what passport number do i put on the ticket. We fly Sunday and I have not put his passport number on the ticket because cannot do it for a child until 24 hours before departure. Now I'm not sure which passport number I should be showing on the ticket. I'm presuming uk one as he will need this for his return but I'm not sure so would appreciate some help of you that have done this before.

Thanks

Sutton

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

neither...

I travel with two passports often and when buying online, just leave it blank. If they require it, I put in either or, without any trouble.

What is important is that:

- at BKK check in the checkin lady sees the British passport to know your kids are allowed to enter the UK without restriction, and don't need a visa. They will also issue you with a boarding pass based on this.They also need to see the Thai passport to know to give you a departure form.

- At BKK immigration, fill in the departure form with the Thai PP details and hand it and the Thai PP over to Thai immigration. At this point, immigration don't care if you have a visa or not for the final destination, as if you didn't have authorisation to enter, the airline wouldn't have issued a boarding pass.

Get stamped out.

Board the plane. Enjoy the flight.

Show UK passport to UK immigration.

Do the reverse of the above when returning, showing Thai passport to immigration in Thailand to get stamped back in without restriction of stay.

• Like 1