Dutch victims of Ladyboy IPhone Snatch in front of South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

Dutch victims of Ladyboy IPhone Snatch in front of South Pattaya Hotel

dutch-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--A Dutch couple were involved in an IPhone snatch in front of a South Pattaya Hotel in the early hours of Friday which, luckily for them, resulted in the arrest of the suspect and the recovery of their phone thanks to an eagle-eyed Security Guard.

Just before 3am, Mr. Wouter Johannes Egbertus Wolven aged 58 and his wife were walking home to the Windy Inn Hotel on Walking Street and arrived outside of the Hotel where a group of Ladyboys would be situated on a nightly basis.

The couple had not been bothered by the Ladyboy’s before but one of them, later named as Khun Balinyar aged 26, approached Mr. Wolven and hugged him while at the same time removing the victims IPhone from a pocket on his short trousers.

The suspect was then seen to discard the phone in a bush nearby for the purpose of recovering the stolen item at a later time,
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/124844/dutch-victims-of-ladyboy-iphone-snatch-in-front-of-south-pattaya-hotel/#sthash.1h26PPaq.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-12

theres still a gang of extremely big and ugly ladyboy pickpocketors on the beach opposite soi 13 every evening, they got a few victims last night but the police were stupid enough to turn on their sirens and lights to warn them they are coming so they escaped, but at least the victims got a free ride to the police station

Edited by slygeeza

Sigh........ Ladyboys, a pickpocketing, and beach road. A weekly event here in Pattaya.

Sometimes I just do not understand why the police do not put a stop to this nonsense.

Are the police in partners with the ladyboy gangs ?? The jet ski scam has not been stopped because

the jet ski mafia are in partners with the police. Wonder if it is the same for the ladyboys......

Or are the police just powerless buffoons ?? Not sure about that one, as the average

Thai person is terrified of the police.....

Sigh........ Ladyboys, a pickpocketing, and beach road. A weekly event here in Pattaya.

Sometimes I just do not understand why the police do not put a stop to this nonsense.

Are the police in partners with the ladyboy gangs ?? The jet ski scam has not been stopped because

the jet ski mafia are in partners with the police. Wonder if it is the same for the ladyboys......

Or are the police just powerless buffoons ?? Not sure about that one, as the average

Probably because in the great scheme of things, pick-pocketing is not so serious a crime. I mean, it's certainly not up there with not wearing a helmet or driving without your moto lights on :)

I still don't understand why Thai 'men' want to don frocks just so that they can rob people. At least criminals in my country are manly. Nobody on Oceans 11 wore a dress. More proof that Thai men really are not men at all.

If I may....Two corrections to your post

Probably "Nightly" event.....rather than "Weekly"

The average "Good" Thai people are Terrified of the police

I still don't understand why Thai 'men' want to don frocks just so that they can rob people. At least criminals in my country are manly. Nobody on Oceans 11 wore a dress. More proof that Thai men really are not men at all.

Are you so sure about Frank Sinatra? And transsexuals in other countries aren't men either; so what's your point?

Must be on one of those 5-Star package tours...58 year old couple stayin at a hotel on a street notorious for commercial sex and ladyboy prostitutes out front nitely. I'm sure they'll have lots of memories for the family back in Holland.

Coming from you that is pretty funny Mr Judgemental

You would not like it one bit if we started to judge your lifestyle would you haha muppetrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Must be on one of those 5-Star package tours...58 year old couple stayin at a hotel on a street notorious for commercial sex and ladyboy prostitutes out front nitely. I'm sure they'll have lots of memories for the family back in Holland.

Coming from you that is pretty funny Mr Judgemental

You would not like it one bit if we started to judge your lifestyle would you haha muppetrolleyes.gif

Muppet...that's pretty funny. I didn't know staying at hotels in red-light districts was a lifestyle but Europeans are a kinky lot so I'm not surprised.

Are you so sure about Frank Sinatra? And transsexuals in other countries aren't men either; so what's your point?

Look if you're having trouble following the thread don't ask me to explain it to you. Better you get someone who can explain it to using pictures for example

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Jesus, I've read your odd post 3 times. What's your point?

I've done the same with yours too and I'm also totally confused so let's call it even :)

I've done the same with yours too and I'm also totally confused so let's call it even smile.png

1-1 or 0-0?

Baseball bat

Catcher's mitt...what's ur point...looking for a game?

I'll just reply in the same way I reply to aggressive ladyboys there, OMGImInPattaya : "Sorry, there 'Daryl,' nice work though, my compliments to the surgeon and thanks for expending the entire day getting that stunning look of yours together but, hey man, you're the wrong brand.

Or, for the stoopider among them. . . . . . . "Wrong Brand !"

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

Baseball bat

I'll just reply in the same way I reply to aggressive ladyboys there, OMGImInPattaya : "Sorry, there 'Daryl,' nice work though, my compliments to the surgeon and thanks for expending the entire day getting that stunning look of yours together but, hey man, you're the wrong brand.

So have you tried...or are you just speaking from ignorance?

Baseball bat

So have you tried...or are you just speaking from ignorance?
Proudly ignorant of the charms of this so-called 3rd sex.

I have no interest at all.

I actually get along better with Toms

No matter what body modifications these guys have decided might arouse other men I am just not interested in sexing another male.

Now I just know that this comment will bring out hoards relativists to tell me I don't know what I'm missing . . . . . . but yes I AM . . . . . . . proudly ignorant.

I am also proudly ignorant of the taste of poo and sheep's eyeballs. Base-jumping is not for me either. Neither do I feel an afternoon at the go kart track is particularly interesting. I've heard that gargling one's own urine is extremely beneficial as well. I'll reject that as well. . . . . along with reasons for not smoking ya ba or fel*hing a diarrhetic sow.

You get the idea.

My ignorance knows know bounds.

I have dealt with them in shops, in office environments, as nurses or orderlies, and occasionally I endure their one-trick-pony status on TV.

I actually find them repellant. Their "can't-tell-the-difference" beauty contest winners ? . . . . . Well I CAN. . . . . And from thirty meters in the dark. Anyone who encounters a ladyboy on lower Sukhumvit at 3pm who's tarted up to look like Miss Thailand and actually gets hoodwinked by one of these clowns is fooling themselves.

Anyway, hey man, I'd never get into bed with anyone wearing that much makeup . . . . . man or woman.

I think of some of them as victims of a society that allows food producers to shovel growth hormones into animal feed. A good percentage of these guys are not even gay, it seems. Just lazy. Some ARE gay, ugly as Gomer Pyle.

I prefer to simply ignore them.

Unlike many other visitors here and sex tourists to Thailand I have absolutely NO interest in them.

You may find this somewhat "homophobic" but I insist they do not touch, fondle or embrace me as I am making my way down the street minding my own business . . . . . . . I hope that doesn't offend you.

If it does, I don't care.

But the ones that hide in dark corners, pick pockets, gang up on female prostitutes, harass tourists, slash and menace other men upon being rejected as sex partners . . . . . those guys ?

Hey man, you can have 'em all to yourself.

Fill your boots.

And please spare me that stoopid word "homophobic" . . . . . It's a forked up word whose etymology has waddled up provocatively out of the very ignorance you profess to eschew.

Me? I think that once in a while a baseball bat or a cricket bat makes an excellent walking stick.

Edited by Donnie Brasco
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Proudly ignorant of the charms of this so-called 3rd sex.

I have no interest at all.

I actually get along better with Toms

No matter what body modifications these guys have decided might arouse other men I am just not interested in sexing another male.

Now I just know that this comment will bring out hoards relativists to tell me I don't know what I'm missing . . . . . . but yes I AM . . . . . . . proudly ignorant.

I am also proudly ignorant of the taste of poo and sheep's eyeballs. Base-jumping is not for me either. Neither do I feel an afternoon at the go kart track is particularly interesting. I've heard that gargling one's own urine is extremely beneficial as well. I'll reject that as well. . . . . along with reasons for not smoking ya ba or fel*hing a diarrhetic sow.

You get the idea.

My ignorance knows know bounds.

I have dealt with them in shops, in office environments, as nurses or orderlies, and occasionally I endure their one-trick-pony status on TV.

I actually find them repellant. Their "can't-tell-the-difference" beauty contest winners ? . . . . . Well I CAN. . . . . And from thirty meters in the dark. Anyone who encounters a ladyboy on lower Sukhumvit at 3pm who's tarted up to look like Miss Thailand and actually gets hoodwinked by one of these clowns is fooling themselves.

Anyway, hey man, I'd never get into bed with anyone wearing that much makeup . . . . . man or woman.

I think of some of them as victims of a society that allows food producers to shovel growth hormones into animal feed. A good percentage of these guys are not even gay, it seems. Just lazy. Some ARE gay, ugly as Gomer Pyle.

I prefer to simply ignore them.

Unlike many other visitors here and sex tourists to Thailand I have absolutely NO interest in them.

You may find this somewhat "homophobic" but I insist they do not touch, fondle or embrace me as I am making my way down the street minding my own business . . . . . . . I hope that doesn't offend you.

If it does, I don't care.

But the ones that hide in dark corners, pick pockets, gang up on female prostitutes, harass tourists, slash and menace other men upon being rejected as sex partners . . . . . those guys ?

Hey man, you can have 'em all to yourself.

Fill your boots.

And please spare me that stoopid word "homophobic" . . . . . It's a forked up word whose etymology has waddled up provocatively out of the very ignorance you profess to eschew.

Me? I think that once in a while a baseball bat or a cricket bat makes an excellent walking stick.

for someone with such little intrest you spent a long time replying on a LB related thread.....in the words of William Shakespeare 'doth protest too much, methinks'