Dutch victims of Ladyboy IPhone Snatch in front of South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

I still don't understand why Thai 'men' want to don frocks just so that they can rob people. At least criminals in my country are manly. Nobody on Oceans 11 wore a dress. More proof that Thai men really are not men at all.

Are you so sure about Frank Sinatra? And transsexuals in other countries aren't men either; so what's your point?

Jesus, I've read your odd post 3 times. What's your point?

Ocean's eleven is a remake of an ancient Sinatra film, and while I could personally care less one way or the other - people have speculated on his (Frank Sinatra's) sexuality.

Hence the post was a rebuttal to the pop culture film reference (note - people have also speculated on Clooney's sexuality).

Proudly ignorant of the charms of this so-called 3rd sex.

I have no interest at all.

I actually get along better with Toms

No matter what body modifications these guys have decided might arouse other men I am just not interested in sexing another male.

Now I just know that this comment will bring out hoards relativists to tell me I don't know what I'm missing . . . . . . but yes I AM . . . . . . . proudly ignorant.

I am also proudly ignorant of the taste of poo and sheep's eyeballs. Base-jumping is not for me either. Neither do I feel an afternoon at the go kart track is particularly interesting. I've heard that gargling one's own urine is extremely beneficial as well. I'll reject that as well. . . . . along with reasons for not smoking ya ba or fel*hing a diarrhetic sow.

You get the idea.

My ignorance knows know bounds.

I have dealt with them in shops, in office environments, as nurses or orderlies, and occasionally I endure their one-trick-pony status on TV.

I actually find them repellant. Their "can't-tell-the-difference" beauty contest winners ? . . . . . Well I CAN. . . . . And from thirty meters in the dark. Anyone who encounters a ladyboy on lower Sukhumvit at 3pm who's tarted up to look like Miss Thailand and actually gets hoodwinked by one of these clowns is fooling themselves.

Anyway, hey man, I'd never get into bed with anyone wearing that much makeup . . . . . man or woman.

I think of some of them as victims of a society that allows food producers to shovel growth hormones into animal feed. A good percentage of these guys are not even gay, it seems. Just lazy. Some ARE gay, ugly as Gomer Pyle.

I prefer to simply ignore them.

Unlike many other visitors here and sex tourists to Thailand I have absolutely NO interest in them.

You may find this somewhat "homophobic" but I insist they do not touch, fondle or embrace me as I am making my way down the street minding my own business . . . . . . . I hope that doesn't offend you.

If it does, I don't care.

But the ones that hide in dark corners, pick pockets, gang up on female prostitutes, harass tourists, slash and menace other men upon being rejected as sex partners . . . . . those guys ?

Hey man, you can have 'em all to yourself.

Fill your boots.

And please spare me that stoopid word "homophobic" . . . . . It's a forked up word whose etymology has waddled up provocatively out of the very ignorance you profess to eschew.

Me? I think that once in a while a baseball bat or a cricket bat makes an excellent walking stick.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

for someone with such little intrest you spent a long time replying on a LB related thread.....in the words of William Shakespeare 'doth protest too much, methinks'

You're a little late there Buford but I just knew that some bright lite such as your own fines self would rock up with that gut-rotted old canard.

A working gal I have known for some time confessed to me one evening that she really didn't like 'em either. As we watched a pack of them "protesting too much" at the Nana Plaza entrance she casually mentioned that they were fun to look at that they all smell like men.

"So they ARE men then, aren't they ?

Never seen one that turned the corner for me.

You, OBVIOUSLY have a bit of a rocket to polish in this department though doncha ??

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sad.

100 baht fine back on the Soi tomorrow night.

The ladyboy attackers could so easily be addressed and cleaned up. But it won't. No money in it for anyone.

So on and on and on the thefts occur. Night after night after night.

Pity.

Where did you get the idea ladyboy was fined 100 baht and let go?

If you bother to read, it says ladyboy found to have an extensive criminal history and was locked up pending court appearance.

They are charged 100 baht when randomly collected on the street, but what do you propose police charge them with? standing on the street?

Well done Nom, the security guard for sticking his neck out and helping the Dutch couple.

Which hotel they staying in, makes no difference at all, as not all tourists are as savvy as OMGiaminpattaya,,