Thai Embassy In S'pore

I will be in S'pore on business soon and I want to apply for my visa while there. I will be arriving at 11:30am their time. Will I be able to apply for the Visa that day or do they close at noon like Los Angeles?

While I am there I will be in meeting and unable to get back to the embassy during normal hours so I am giving myself 2 days extra counting the day I arrive. Do I need to pick the visa up in person?

Also I have been told that they will not give me a 1 year Multiple "O" there ( I am U.S. Citizen).

My plan is to either apply for 3 month single entry or Multiple Entry "O" based on marriage.

Anyone have any experience with S'pore Embassy?

I will be in S'pore on business soon and I want to apply for my visa while there. I will be arriving at 11:30am their time. Will I be able to apply for the Visa that day or do they close at noon like Los Angeles?

Unless they have started to take visa applications in the afternoon, I think you're outta luck.

Also I have been told that they will not give me a 1 year Multiple "O" there ( I am U.S. Citizen).

I know people who have received multi-'O' visas from the Thai Embassy in Singapore (based on marriage). Multi-'B' visas are another story unless something has changed recently. Make sure your paperwork is in order and I think you'll be okay.

Perhaps somebody else can confirm?

Unless they have started to take visa applications in the afternoon, I think you're outta luck.

I know people who have received multi-'O' visas from the Thai Embassy in Singapore (based on marriage). Multi-'B' visas are another story unless something has changed recently. Make sure your paperwork is in order and I think you'll be okay.

Perhaps somebody else can confirm?

I'd concur - luckily the Embassy is right on Orchard Road, so that should be quite near to where your meetings are (provided they are not in the Tech Parks)

Have used this Embassy twice. Documentation must be in before noon and then released after 2pm following day. Both times I was looked after by a muslim lady who was superb, friendly and very helpful

Thanks Vinny! you're D'man.

Pretty interesting web site link on that page check it out...someone has a sense of humor or more likely got the last word in before they quit.