Ninety day address reporting not required?

I will again be applying for a further multiple non immigrant o visa before my 90 day address reporting date (currently on an ED visa).

Will I still have to report my 90 day when due, or will this not be required on the successful granting of a non immigrant O visa?

I would say that the 90 day report is tied in with my ED visa and therefore not required. Just need confirmation.

Cheers.

If you are leaving the country to apply for a multiple entry non-o visa from an embassy or consulate you will not need to make the report.;

If you will be applying for an extension of stay based upon marriage (it is not a visa) at immigration you will need to do the report.

For every 90 days spent in the Kingdom an address report is required.

Incorrect statement if the OP is getting a visa, address reporting not required has to do boarder runs

It was correct when he wrote it. At that time it was still not clear at that time what the OP was actually going to do until he replied to my post afterword.

To clear up any misunderstanding, I will be travelling to a Thai consulate/embassy on 19/20 May to obtain Multi non-immigrant O visa. My 90 day reporting attached to my ED visa is due by 27 May.

My previous passport entries are three multi non immigrant O visas and one retirement extension.

The reason I stick with multi non-immigrant O visas as opposed to retirement extensions is because it gives me an excuse to travel outside of Thailand every 90 days.

Enjoy

สนุก

As far as I know, the 90 day reporting HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VISAS. You stay in the country for 90 days, you have to report. Thank you, Thailand.

In my case having a single entry ED visa, as well as having to do 90 day extensions I also have to action 90 day address reporting.

Your statement is incorrect, with a multiple non immigrant O visa you are required every 90 days to action visa runs and therefore 90 day address reporting is not required.

As far as I know, the 90 day reporting HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VISAS. You stay in the country for 90 days, you have to report. Thank you, Thailand.

correct, and if you read the op post correctly, (I will again be applying for a further multiple non immigrant o visa) you can determine that the op is going out of the country for a VISA, therefore NO 90 report is require the pool is incorrect end of story.

Edited by MikeandDow

correct, and if you read the op post correctly, (I will again be applying for a further multiple non immigrant o visa) you can determine that the op is going out of the country for a VISA, therefore NO 90 report is require the pool is incorrect end of story.

Correct MikeandDow.

Therefore in conclusion, my original question has been confirmed.

Cheers

• Like 1