PM Yingluck visits temple in Chiang Mai

webfact

Earlier the Premier gave her blessing ????????? <deleted> !! Firstly she is only the part time caretaker and I thought the Pope or religious leaders give blessings, not some over rated woman.

Oh the pettiness of the bitter brigade - a blessing is the approval of something that helps or brings happiness to other people. Religion doesn't have to have anything to do with it.

Give credit where credit is due. You finally got one right.

Interesting idea of earning merit by going to a temple. Her Brother went to 99 of them in three days seeking merit before he was convicted of crime and sentenced to two years in Jail. May she be as successful as her brother.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Earlier the Premier gave her blessing ????????? <deleted> !! Firstly she is only the part time caretaker and I thought the Pope or religious leaders give blessings, not some over rated woman.

Oh the pettiness of the bitter brigade - a blessing is the approval of something that helps or brings happiness to other people. Religion doesn't have to have anything to do with it.

Are you desperate to keep your post count up?

Given the current political complications one should expect a prime minister / care taker prime minister / fake care taker prime minister to be reported as being involved in serious discussions and reports in regard to the current political situation.

But we see nothing / zero from her and to cap off the current joke of a situation, which she, her brother and the pt / udd leeches have generated, we see the convicted puppet master making specific reports and asking for specific actions to gain resolution to the political impasse, and his comments lack truth.

And within a few days he'll probably repeat his statements that he's no longer involved in Thai politics.

I see in the Bangkok Post where he is once again trying to get every one to forgive and forget. His plea of course does not refer to him he is above such things. It is his rite to forget the atrocities he has done to Thailand and remember every thing people who did not obey him did to him.wai.gif

• Like 1

...there is a photo circulating ...a certain someone went 'without support'..to the temples...and in public.......clearly making 2 points......

..people better wonder...

I wonder....enlighten me please!

You must follow the Buddha way for enlightenment.tongue.png

Is this very similar to Bess in the UK dropping in to see West Minster Abbey, so what!coffee1.gif

Not..! The Big difference is that we in the UK , we love our Queen.. wai2.gif

And so you should, no point handing over all that British TAXPAYER Loot, to someone you don't like.

Is this very similar to Bess in the UK dropping in to see West Minster Abbey, so what!coffee1.gif

Not..! The Big difference is that we in the UK , we love our Queen.. wai2.gif

And so you should, no point handing over all that British TAXPAYER Loot, to someone you don't like.

The Queen's annual grant comes from the Crown Estate, i.e. from the profits of her property portfolio. The remaining 85% of profits (over £200M based on latest available figures) is paid to the Treasury. So, the British taxpayer isn't giving her anything. Also, out of the 15% she receives from Crown Estate profits, she must pay for the upkeep of all royal palaces in England and all travel expenses for official engagements - which are for the benefit of the country. I don't think any other woman in her late eighties would fancy taking on the Queen's workload - around 400 engagements a year. Edited by inthepink
  • Like 1

Gave her blessings - how wonderful. Just like she vowed the farmers would be paid several weeks ago, asked the Ombudsman for more time to answer his questions - nearly 3 years ago!

Any utterances are meaningless and insincere. She only gives a toss about the clan and its desperate attempts to cling on to power. Anything she says is just window dressing.

Obviously indeed. coffee1.gif

David Cameron is the British Prime Minister, not Elizabeth II, erm... she's the queen. apart from that the analogy is valid, though Cameron's visit to Westminster Abbey at say Easter or Christmas would probably be covered in the UK media