Real plumber wanted

pitchag

I need a real plumber in the Rayong Bangchang area it is only a small job but the handyman guys around here cannot get it right it is a leaking sink had it fixed twice but is still wetting the timber bathroom cupboard

I will buy a new sink and fittings if I have to even though this one is less than 1 year old

Must be a pro plumber not a handyman.

Thanks in advance guys

Last year someone was looking for a good plumber in Bang Chang area and he was directed to Terry the owner of the Camel bar, the plumber he uses is said to be good. Hope that helps.

Last year someone was looking for a good plumber in Bang Chang area and he was directed to Terry the owner of the Camel bar, the plumber he uses is said to be good. Hope that helps.

thanks mate I will check it out, love the Camel pub

i have one who just fixed my water system , great bloke, no messing came here, identified problem , next day came with stuff, got problem fixed next morning . lives west side of rayong

Pm me for more details

Edited by daiwill60

• 2 weeks later...

Terry in the Camel has a few good local tradesmen (electricians, air con mechanics, plumbers) on speed dial. Call in or give the Camel a bell sometime.

Since I've been living here a while, Ive become quite an adept plumber mainly to to the inept standards of many supposed 'tradesmen' I've encountered. When you find a good one, you should have them registered as an "Endangered Species".tongue.png

Edited by huangnon

Terry in the Camel has a few good local tradesmen (electricians, air con mechanics, plumbers) on speed dial. Call in or give the Camel a bell sometime.

Since I've been living here a while, Ive become quite an adept plumber mainly to to the inept standards of many supposed 'tradesmen' I've encountered. When you find a good one, you should have them registered as an "Endangered Species".tongue.png

When you find a good one, you should have them registered as an "Endangered Species".

Same same with women, whistling.gif