Admission to CMU w/ GED?

I was hoping someone knew for sure whether or not Chiang Mai University would accept a GED for admission. I have read the information under the admissions tab on their website and it only lists a high school diploma and high school transcripts showing at least a 2.5 GPA as acceptable. My GED was earned in the US. I have the certificate and the test transcript on hand. I tried to call but I guess they're still closed for the new year. I'm assuming the answer is yes but was hoping someone knew for sure. Thanks for any time spent answering my question!

Hey thanks a lot for the quick answer. I really appreciate it.

A GED is one of the accepted documents individuals can submit with their application to study in universities in Thailand. It is equivalent to a high school diploma, or 5 IGCSEs, or an IB diploma, or a Matayom 6 certificate etc. I hope you have the original copies with you. The universities in Chiang Mai will open for business as usual on Monday after the Songran holiday. However, don't hurry too much, classes don't start until August. Enjoy your summer.

I have two duplicate copies because the original was lost but their legit and obviously verifiable. They're just like the original except they say "DUPLICATE DIPLOMA" on the top left and right hand corners. I'm hoping that doesn't cause any issues. We'll see Monday. Thanks again.