Thais are so clever... about cleaning their bums

brit1984

After 20+ years, I'm horrified when there is no bum gun and I am forced to use paper.

I feel the same. Next trip back to the UK I'm taking s bumgun with me.

Be careful about that. I got one brought back to NZ from Thailand....it was not made for the high pressure here and the day after installation, I came home to a river pouring out of my toilet. Also, the UK may not be suitable unless you have a supply of tepid water.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 20+ years, I'm horrified when there is no bum gun and I am forced to use paper.

Be careful about that. I got one brought back to NZ from Thailand....it was not made for the high pressure here and the day after installation, I came home to a river pouring out of my toilet. Also, the UK may not be suitable unless you have a supply of tepid water.

In the UK I would only install these in a wet-room type bathroom. All of the guns fail eventually...

As regards temperature, it should be a simple task in any bathroom to take a feed from both hot and cold pipes, with valves (or a mixer) used to adjust the mix of water to a lovely warm temperature! It would only be necessary to adjust the valves seasonally to allow for the changing cold water temperature. As simple as wiping your a**e...

And yes, I have put too much thought into this... I must get a new hobby!

• Like 2

It's not the gun, but the flexible hose that usually fails under constant pressure. They are designed as shower hoses where they just act as a conduit for water, not as in-line parts of a pressurised system.. What I've done is to connect the bum gun hose to a valve / tap so I turn on the pressure when I want to use it and turn it off after use (and also release the pressure in the hose by pressing the lever on the gun). Not perfect, but it solves the problem of the higher water pressure.

Quid of wet bum to be covered by clothes?

Sticky, uncomfortable, humidity that gives my delicate skin rash.

Judging by the growing aisle of loo paper in supermarket, Thais are dumping the gun

As opposed to gunning the dump.
  • Like 2

Judging by the growing aisle of loo paper in supermarket, Thais are dumping the gun

Why would you not dry off with some paper? The rash comes from smearing the crap all over your crotch. The bum gun gets that off.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not at all.

Tis used for tissue paper on the table at dinner time.

Also is used to dry the wet bits and toss in the bin, not the septic.

Just talking about installing them ...

It's been discussed before and I think, from memory, there has to be a one-way or no-return valve on the supply side of the fitting to allowed in Australia.

As for the hose failing ... just use a regular 'garden hose' ... maybe a little less flexible, but would withstand the constant pressure without a problem.

It's been discussed before and I think, from memory, there has to be a one-way or no-return valve on the supply side of the fitting to allowed in Australia.

As for the hose failing ... just use a regular 'garden hose' ... maybe a little less flexible, but would withstand the constant pressure without a problem.

Constant pressure? Frightening thoughts tumbling through my head. Dad and Dave and the outhouse - nooo, I won't go there. :)

• Like 1

Mate after the Cabana, I don't want the image of you and a bum gun image operating together in my mind.

biggrin.png

Mate ... just after that song had left head!

New version ...

I must say I hate that song about as much as I hate toilet paper now.

• Like 1

I have to admit. The girls bums taste clean.bah.gif

Based on the responses to this thread, I assume a lot of Thailand based farang expat guys have bums that taste clean too...

Edited by brit1984

The bum gun is the reason why Thai woman don't smell down below, a quick squirt back and front and Robert's your fathers brother.

however, i do think excessive use by men is learning towards the lavender.

but how would you define "excessive use"?

most here will not drink straight from the un-filtered tap but are happy to squirt the very same water up their coit.

Go figure.................

Whats good for the ass must be be good for the mouth....some indeed think that way...

up to you..............

But my garden hose is 30 meters long! biggrin.png

I have to agree. It is far and away a better solution. ( pun intended)

I've started checking hotel pics to see if they have on when traveling...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

most here will not drink straight from the un-filtered tap but are happy to squirt the very same water up their coit.

do you clean your bum with coca-cola?...
No. The carbonation makes me fart.
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You shower in it right ?

Never get any of that water in your mouth ?

Brush your teeth ?

But main thing is what about all the shit that comes out the other end....you think the tap water is dirtier than that ?

• Like 1

But my garden hose is 30 meters long! biggrin.png

I hope you wear a burqa to spare the neighbours' feelings.

You shower in it right ?

Brush your teeth ?

But main thing is what about all the shit that comes out the other end....you think the tap water is dirtier than that ?

Q. You shower in it right.

A. Yes.

Q. Never get any of that water in your mouth.

A. Not that iam aware of.

Q. Brush your teeth.

A. Yes, with bottled water.

Q.But main thing is what about all the shit that comes out the other end....you think the tap water is dirtier than that ?

A. My excrement smells like freshly grown flowers.

Best way to get into your system in through your anus. just ask any pill popping junkie that will shelve rather than take orally.

Edited by Spoonman

You shower in it right ?

Brush your teeth ?

Q. You shower in it right.

A. Yes.

Q. Never get any of that water in your mouth.

A. Not that iam aware of.

Q. Brush your teeth.

A. Yes, with bottled water.

Q.But main thing is what about all the shit that comes out the other end....you think the tap water is dirtier than that ?

A. My excrement smells like freshly grown flowers.

Best way to get into your system in through your anus. just ask any pill popping junkie that will shelve rather than take orally.

i don't know any "pill popping junkies" but will test your hypothesis with my dinner later

• Like 1