Thais are so clever... about cleaning their bums

brit1984

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You shower in it right ?

Never get any of that water in your mouth ?

Brush your teeth ?

But main thing is what about all the shit that comes out the other end....you think the tap water is dirtier than that ?

Q. You shower in it right.

A. Yes.

Q. Never get any of that water in your mouth.

A. Not that iam aware of.

Q. Brush your teeth.

A. Yes, with bottled water.

Q.But main thing is what about all the shit that comes out the other end....you think the tap water is dirtier than that ?

A. My excrement smells like freshly grown flowers.

Best way to get into your system in through your anus. just ask any pill popping junkie that will shelve rather than take orally.

i don't know any "pill popping junkies" but will test your hypothesis with my dinner later

I hope for your sake dinner is bangers and mash.

• Like 2

The only thing that cleans is soap, not paper or water. Try washing you clothes in a wash machine with no soap. Will come out still dirty for sure.

Jeeeesh.. this is no science.

step 1.......spray it all off

step 2.......soap it up

step 3.......spray off the soap

step 4.......pat dry

voila.......you now succeeded in being a human being.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

do you clean your bum with coca-cola?...

You shower in it right ?

Never get any of that water in your mouth ?

Brush your teeth ?

But main thing is what about all the shit that comes out the other end....you think the tap water is dirtier than that ?

Q. You shower in it right.

A. Yes.

Q. Never get any of that water in your mouth.

A. Not that iam aware of.

Q. Brush your teeth.

A. Yes, with bottled water.

Q.But main thing is what about all the shit that comes out the other end....you think the tap water is dirtier than that ?

A. My excrement smells like freshly grown flowers.

Best way to get into your system in through your anus. just ask any pill popping junkie that will shelve rather than take orally.

i don't know any "pill popping junkies" but will test your hypothesis with my dinner later

Lobster ?

The only thing that cleans is soap, not paper or water. Try washing you clothes in a wash machine with no soap. Will come out still dirty for sure.

step 2.......soap it up

step 4.......pat dry

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, never yet seen soap in a Thai loo........................coffee1.gif

Sorry, except my house.....................coffee1.gif

step 2.......soap it up

step 4.......pat dry

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, never yet seen soap in a Thai loo........................coffee1.gif

Sorry, except my house.....................coffee1.gif

I don't know about you guys...but i do my business at home...and have soap, water, towel, spraygun, perfume and baby powder. You need to train your body to go potty at the right time.

most here will not drink straight from the un-filtered tap but are happy to squirt the very same water up their coit.

Go figure.................

Whats good for the ass must be be good for the mouth....some indeed think that way...

And to think....we use that water to rinse off our dishes before we eat......but not good enough for the stinkhole? God forbid that I contaminate my sphincter with water straight from the faucet.

If you cannot clean you sphincter enough to eat off with a water hose alone....then you doin it all wrong.

If you would like me to pop around and teach you...just ask...I'll even do the finger test for you.

will you go to the knuckle and give it a wiggle for about 2 minutes ?

• Like 1

If you cannot clean you sphincter enough to eat off with a water hose alone....then you doin it all wrong.

If you would like me to pop around and teach you...just ask...I'll even do the finger test for you.

up or down ?

up or down ?

Depends on how you approach it I guess.

Quid of wet bum to be covered by clothes?

Sticky, uncomfortable, humidity that gives my delicate skin rash.

Judging by the growing aisle of loo paper in supermarket, Thais are dumping the gun

Why would you not dry off with some paper? The rash comes from smearing the crap all over your crotch. The bum gun gets that off.

a/ I thought the all point was precisely NOT to use paper

b/Rash definitely came with use of bumgun, never had before

Judging by the growing aisle of loo paper in supermarket, Thais are dumping the gun

Not at all.

Tis used for tissue paper on the table at dinner time.

Also is used to dry the wet bits and toss in the bin, not the septic.

You wish

The tissue alley in BIg C is now as big as any Western supermarket, and it's definitely not to put on table

toilet paper on table is old news, if they were only using it as napkin, it would be marketed differently by then

Not at all.

You wish

The tissue alley in BIg C is now as big as any Western supermarket, and it's definitely not to put on table

toilet paper on table is old news, if they were only using it as napkin, it would be marketed differently by then

You mean they would stop showing that TV commercial with the close up of the guy doing a messy poo then wiping his bum with tissue paper?...

Not at all.

You wish

You mean they would stop showing that TV commercial with the close up of the guy doing a messy poo then wiping his bum with tissue paper?...

Sorry don't watch Thai TV, too much sounds effects

No I mean if it was to be used on table they would package it differently and the whole country has not suddenly multiplied by 10 its use of napkin.

im not sure tissue paper roll is only used in the toilet here... ive seen it used on dinner tables upcountry a lot

i think a survey would be needed to really understand behaviour of thai consumers of tissue paper

Here is why they are more clever than us...

Bum gun serves a similar purpose of a bidet...but this is why it works...

http://www.biobidet.com/BidetArticle-24-Bladder-infections-bidetuse.htm

Another source demonstrates that fecal bacteria can travel through even the best paper.

A bidet company saying toilet paper is bad?

Is that your source?

• Like 1

im not sure tissue paper roll is only used in the toilet here... ive seen it used on dinner tables upcountry a lot

i think a survey would be needed to really understand behaviour of thai consumers of tissue paper

Toilet paper has ALWAYS been on tables in THL

But people have not suddenly decided to use 10 times napkins as they used to

Oh goodie, another bum gun topic.
Oh i wait for the day that a bum gun and a thai lady topic are somehow combined.
That will be just too much excitement in one thread.
*clap* *clap* *jump* *jump*

• 4 weeks later...

On the subject of hygiene...... With a relaxed sphincter and some of the higher pressure guns you can perform a rectal Enima (albeit a mild one).

Is this something a majority of people do?

Do you think there are health risks involved with letting this water travel into the rectum temporarily?

I have done this for 2 years now with no problems.

What are your thoughts please?

Yes, i agree, but another one of these threads, really?

You agree that it is safe?

For the record i didn't start this thread, i used the search function and posted a reply to an already running topic in the hope of getting some advice thumbsup.gif