Playing the Farang card

naboo

Here is some more same family.

I would buy 100Baht 12call phone time, use the phone once maybe 2x and then get the message you are almost out of time.

Sure the family was using my cell phone when I left it wherever and then deleting calls made, took me 200 Baht to figure it out.

But the best is: I was living with a Thai woman paying, paying we both teaching, she leaves computer open goes out and I find her f........... 14 guys in 4 n countries on cam then asking them to send her money. I read all the messages skype etc., get all their email addresses......

She is On every Thai dating site, 10 different email addresses and many names, different ages with different photos.

I emailed a few of the guys, one, he met her here years before he replied thanks Alex you just saved me $500 bucks I was going to help her out, he has since become a friend and visits me in Tland.

Some apologized and some told me you know what.....

She told me it was none of my business what she did on the computer........I was outta there....

You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think.

man, I love that tie in to horticulture, it is profound!

and I agree, they are trained to think a certain way by their soceity, their whoremaster mothers, and ultimately, their conscious is dead

Edited by Scarpolo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably as they are trying to figure out if that is the same thing as 'khmen'.

Considering they call Cambodia "Cam-bo-ria", lord only knows how they pronounce Khymer.

Cambodian:
เขมร
kà-măyn
Cambodia:
กัมพูชา ;
ประเทศกัมพูชา ;
เขมร
gam-poo-chaa ;
bprà-tâyt gam-poo-chaa ;
kà-măyn

yeah, no "Cam-bo-ria" there...

My Thai wife pronounces it Cam-bo-ria. "Hey wife, how do you say Cambodia." Yep, Cam-bo-ria. So you can't find it in a dictionary or online. I talking to a Thai. That's all.

She's trying to say it in English.

Cambodia in Thai language is G(K)ampuchaa.