Equivalent of Cert. of Residence at local amphur?

Anyone know what the document from the local amphur that officially lists your address is called?

Pretty much the same as the Cert. of Residence from immigration, but gotten at the local amphur office?

For example the document to show you are still married is the Kor Ror 2 or Kor Ror 3. (one of those is the Marriage Cert and the other is the cert saying you are still married).

Anyone know the Thai name for the address document?

Thanks.

We rent in BKK.

Tabien Bahn is based in a far away province.

I want the doc. to list me at my rented house in BKK, where I live.

I'm not looking for anything from the Immigration Office, TM18 or TM20 or anything else from them.

I am looking for the title of the similar document given by the local district office (amphur),

Thanks.

Edited by Som wat

That is the household registration book (tabien baan), what in your case will be a yellow book.

I was going to mention the Tor Ror 13, but Som Wat stated

"Pretty much the same as the Cert. of Residence from immigration, but gotten at the local amphur office?"

Sorry Som Wat, you beat me to it.

Edited by Boycie

"I am looking for the title of the similar document given by the local district office (amphur),"

I believe that there is no such title for this document, just simply known as Nang Sur Rap Rong "Guarantee Paper" with your name and address listed in the contents.

• Like 1

Several years back I just asked the nice folks at our amphur for a letter, and after some discussion, the nice lady in the ID card section told one of the clerks to make up something. She did, then the supervisor signed, and I was off to the driver permit office, worked fine.

Then I got a Yellow tambien ban which has worked better since then.

Mac

• Like 1

Several years back I just asked the nice folks at our amphur for a letter, and after some discussion, the nice lady in the ID card section told one of the clerks to make up something. She did, then the supervisor signed, and I was off to the driver permit office, worked fine.

I did exact same thing many years ago with same results.

• Like 1

We rent in BKK.

Tabien Bahn is based in a far away province.

I want the doc. to list me at my rented house in BKK, where I live.

I'm not looking for anything from the Immigration Office, TM18 or TM20 or anything else from them.

I am looking for the title of the similar document given by the local district office (amphur),

Thanks.

"Tabien Bahn is based in a far away province."

If this is a YELLOW HOUSE BOOK ( Tabien Bahn) for a foreigner then you need to go back to the issuing amphur of your house book and request a transfer of your house book to your new address. They will give you a letter with all details to take to your new amphur office the new amphur office will update and give you a new house book. The old house goes back to the old address it does not move with you.

I am guessing this is for a Thai driving license? but if you tell people what exactly you need this document for then I am sure somebody will be able to help you or suggest other ways you can achieve your objective etc.

I don't have a yellow tabien bahn, as I have never and will never be living in my wife's property or province.

I will always be renting, except for perhaps buying a condo in the future.

Seem to have left this thread without answering the questions as to why you need this.

I have a yellow book and don't stay where it says(my wife's province). I live 500 km away in Isarn.

Edited by ubonjoe
removed comment about a troll