Reds Vow Mass Rally If Court Strips Leaders' Bail

Lite Beer

By the way, those of you trying to deny they 'rented' Burmese for the last rally, we have all seen the evidence that they did. Pretty solid evidence. We have also seen the evidence once again of people being paid to attend. Those of us without the red propaganda and brainwashing can see what is really going on....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i believe in free speech. (but with freedom comes responsibilty) I read here many comments about redshirts and they are just primitive insults.

This insults (prejudices) tell more about themself than about the redshirts. Yes, some redshirts might be brainwashed and extreme but you can say the same about the other side.(suthep extremists)

... and sometimes (I try to be diplomatiquesmile.png ) older people get grumpy or frustrated and everything they say is negative. (this is also true for younger people)

... and in Thailand live many retired falang who are maybe bored and have to blow out a little steam. tongue.png

I know, you are not a hippie.

... but anyway peace brother

Tom

reminder to myself: I am a falang and know nothing. I can stay relaxed.

wow, really a lot of frustrated and negative falangs in this forum. Is it just the old age or is it just your nature?

I have respect for honest and caring redhirts. I have respect for honest and caring government protesters. This country is in a mess not just because of Thaksin or the government.

The more you insult and blame redshirts. The more you support the extremists on both sides.

Tom

Is it just the old age or is it just your nature?

Tom I have three legitimate questions. Occasionally someone will post a statement similar to yours insinuating that people who have a different opinion than theirs are old or fat or are uninformed because they stay in a bar all the time. My questions are why did you ask is it just the old age? What does age have to do with being frustrated and negative? We wouldn't have a little age bias now would we?

By the way, those of you trying to deny they 'rented' Burmese for the last rally, we have all seen the evidence that they did. Pretty solid evidence. We have also seen the evidence once again of people being paid to attend. Those of us without the red propaganda and brainwashing can see what is really going on....

Personally i did not see evidence, but i remember a news report that Chalerm had asked for "co-operation" from factories to permit their guest workers from Myanmar to attend the rally.

Co-incidentally (or not?) this happened shortly after regulations for overstay of Myanmar national's working visas were relaxed.

Whether they succeeded in "procuring" their attendance is another story, but I heard from Thai friends that the army set up many checkpoints, which might have helped discourage some or many from attending, as they probably have respect for uniformed staff asking to see visa and ID, regardless of what Chalerm had intended with his request for "co-operation".

f the bail is revoked and the red shirt leadership call for a rally it is not without an internal risk to PTP and redshirt leadership.

Amongst the many betrayals by the Shin Dynasty (in the eyes of "northern folk" is the whole question of the amnesty. The Issan people that I know consider that they were promised that they would be protected from any repercussion of the protests in BKK, then they were promised an amnesty to get the relatives out of prison.

Some of the discontent about the failure to secure the amnesty bill was directed at Taksin who many believed had betrayed them by make the release of their relatives dependant on him and Yinluck being protected by the bill, Some believe that the relatives could have been given conditional release by PTP under existing legislation - these people believe that in effect their relatives are being held as hostage to ensure their continuing support for actions to get the passage of legislation to benefit the Shin family.

Drawing attention to the fact that some of the red leadership has been free to continue with their lives because they ran away and left the ordinary people to face the bullets and the prision may not go down very well either.

There are already cracks in the dam will of northern support for reds/PTP - this issue may just make those cracks a bit bigger.

• Like 1

And the UDD prize for most criminal threat to the judiciary this week goes to -

Thida

" We will close the doors to coups of all kinds," Ms. Thida said, "Be it a coup by the military or a coup by the judiciary. "

Thida and the UDD use the phrase " judicial coup " so often, we forget that it is actually a criminal statement - because it is one that is intended to sow seeds of distrust in the judiciary, particularly the Constitutional Court - the highest court in the land. There can be no greater crime than this narrative that the UDD is actively engaged in. This is the kind of statement that will someday doubtless be read in court if the UDD should be stupid enough to put actions to their words. And it is the kind of statement that Yingluck should admonish publicly ( but doesn't ). Yingluck could put a stop to this dangerous nonsense. Right now. She could go up to a microphone and say that she and her party will unconditionally and unequivocally accept the Constitutional Court verdict - whatever it may be. Any leader of integrity in any part of the world would do that. Why isn't she doing that ? Why isn't she affirming her respect for the judiciary ? By not doing so only implies that she tacitly agrees with Thida. It is shameful and it shouldn't be tolerated.

You are right of course. But, we all know she isn't the leader, has no integrity and like all Shins believes the law is there to be used as and when its favorable.

All this rhetoric about judicial coups - complete bollcuks. Just an attempt to divert from the numerous cases, evidence and intimidate the judges into decisions that favor the Shins. Sadly, these clowns are likely to push it to the limit on instructions from their boss. If violence does break out they will be the first to run for it of course. Shopping in Paris would be nice this time of year.

Openly calling for contempt of court rulings and disobeying the law would be offences in most countries. Will the DSI be interested - fat chance, Too busy chasing all those very naughty whistle blowers.

(totally off-topic, sorry forum)

Hey, you have been in Woostock. I never expected that. I have my prejudices too! I thought with your gun picture you are a hardcore redneck. (not redshirtsmile.png )

Life is full of surprises.

Have a good day!

Tom

Yes, i believe in free speech. (but with freedom comes responsibilty) I read here many comments about redshirts and they are just primitive insults.

This insults (prejudices) tell more about themself than about the redshirts. Yes, some redshirts might be brainwashed and extreme but you can say the same about the other side.(suthep extremists)

... and sometimes (I try to be diplomatiquesmile.png ) older people get grumpy or frustrated and everything they say is negative. (this is also true for younger people)

... and in Thailand live many retired falang who are maybe bored and have to blow out a little steam. tongue.png

I know, you are not a hippie.

... but anyway peace brother

Tom

reminder to myself: I am a falang and know nothing. I can stay relaxed.

wow, really a lot of frustrated and negative falangs in this forum. Is it just the old age or is it just your nature?

I have respect for honest and caring redhirts. I have respect for honest and caring government protesters. This country is in a mess not just because of Thaksin or the government.

The more you insult and blame redshirts. The more you support the extremists on both sides.

Tom

Is it just the old age or is it just your nature?

Tom I have three legitimate questions. Occasionally someone will post a statement similar to yours insinuating that people who have a different opinion than theirs are old or fat or are uninformed because they stay in a bar all the time. My questions are why did you ask is it just the old age? What does age have to do with being frustrated and negative? We wouldn't have a little age bias now would we?

Thanks for the reply. You remind me of my grandson talking about old people but I expect as you get older your perspective will change but maybe not. If this is what you think then it is fine with me. And no I am not a hippie but I was in the sixties. I was at Woodstock in 1969.

So what happened to Suthep's murder indictment court date? The one he got delayed with a letter from someone important? The one he hasn't attended. What happened to that?

And who wrote that letter to the court, if Suthep is making such a mochery of the court, perhaps the court should release the letter so we can see who wrote it and what it said.

First off... Sutheop doesn't have an appointment with the court, he has an appointment with the DSI.

The DSI is not a court, it is just a department of the police and judiciary completely controlled by Thaksin, the biggest criminal to ever walk on Thai land.

Just goes to show that once again you are talking out of your hat.

BANGKOK 6 February 2014 (NNT) The spokesperson for the Attorney General Office( AGO) has rejected Suthep Thaugsubans request to have his court date put off again, for the third time, and that the PDRC core leader will be arrested if he does not show up for indictment on February 13.

According to AGO spokesman Nanthasak Poolsuk, Suthep Thaugsuban and Abhisit Vejjajiva have been indicted by the criminal court for their roles in the protest crackdown during their administration in 2010.

Mr. Suthep, however, has asked that his indictment be postponed for the third time; this time to March 6, citing his duty to lead the demonstrations against the Yingluck-led administration as a reason for not being able to appear in person.

The Attorney General Office has rejected the request on grounds that further postponing of the indictment will only prolong the case. Another summons has therefore been issued, demanding that Mr. Suthep appear to hear charges by February 13. Unless he complies with the order, a court warrant will be sought for his arrest.

http://thainews.prd.go.th/centerweb/newsen/NewsDetail?NT01_NewsID=WNECO5702060010005

• Like 1