Apple Restaurant - Sakhon Nakhon

thehelmsman

Only get to Sakon Nakhon, from Kalasin, a couple of times a year for Immigration stuff, but would love to get a cheeseburger and fries while in the area... Can you post the location, hopefully with clear directions, so that some of us from out of town can enjoy as well???

Pianoman

Ok, take the 213 until you hit the 2nd set of traffic lights, ( the first set will pass thru the 223 to mukdahan to the right and Nakhon phanom to the left) turn right at these lights. Continue thru the first set of traffic lights then turn left at the second set of traffic lights.

Apples will be on your left hand side about 200M down.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Frequent visitors to Sakon Nakhon whose last visit was prior to September 2013, Apples restaurant moved to a new location.

From Big C department store, head south 2 km. it's on the right side

Pertinent phone numbers in attached picture

post-41546-0-95670200-1397863414_thumb.j

post-41546-0-79444100-1397863437_thumb.j

Frequent visitors to Sakon Nakhon whose last visit was prior to September 2013, Apples restaurant moved to a new location.

From Big C department store, head south 2 km. it's on the right side

Pertinent phone numbers in attached picture

There's always one smart arse......:-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 1 year later...

And Apple Inc. didn't hunt her down and let the shop close due to copyright violation laugh.png

Sorry for the "joke" which is not really one.

Shops (e.g. a cafe!) in the west with the slightest resemblance to the Apple logo had to close/rename

Fact or not, still don't know how it is pertinent. Does it affect the taste of the food? As a customer as long I get good service and the food is good, how the owner runs his business isn't really mine. Besides I learnt long ago, there are two sides to every story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Just a shame that the owner "Dan" is now the talk of Sakon Nakhon, because he is a thief and a liar - likes to borrow money and goods from people, but hates to pay it/them back.

Me thinks you should tread carefully muzmurray.

"Section 328. Defamation by Publication

If the offense of defamation be committed by means of publication of a document, drawing, painting, cinematography film, picture or letters made visible by any means, gramophone record or another recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means, the offender shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding two years and fined not exceeding two hundred thousand Baht."

Just sayin.

Archived