most usefull thing you have bought your wife,,,?

pigeonjake

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine gets annoyed with me tapping her on the shoulder looking (or turkey slapping her forehead for those read that other thread) for some leg over all the time so I bought mine a gik.

Edited by Spoonman

Bought mine a new frying pan yesterday.

If it was a cast-iron one, be afraid, be very afraid.

Even an aluminium one can hurt, I know, ex-wife was a champion with said implement (no, not cooking in it).

I can say this on this not so PC forum. But I bought my wife one of those new high pressure irons - she loves it. She wanted a chainsaw, seriously, but a friend persuaded her otherwise. The place I buy lawnmowers has refused to repair another one if she continues to put oil in the petrol tank. Last time I took one there it miraculously started first time, but sprayed their entire shop with oil.

• Like 1

A stepstool. She would climb up the kitchen countertop to get items from upper shelf. Worried she would fall and injure herself.

i like this one,

remends me how our worktops give me back ach, as we made them lower toi suit mac my wife,,,lol

• Like 1

A stepstool. She would climb up the kitchen countertop to get items from upper shelf. Worried she would fall and injure herself.

i like this one,

remends me how our worktops give me back ach, as we made them lower toi suit mac my wife,,,lol

I made that mistake in the old house I built. The new house has counter tops that are suitable to me and the kids.

• Like 1