most usefull thing you have bought your wife,,,?

pigeonjake

most of you are ensuring that those of us who are single now,

will be staying single, forever if not longer

you don't forget your words amigo!

to be a single in TH is much more comfortable, peaceful, cheaper and easier at all.

if you want you can pick up girls, ladies, up to you from bars, disco, workplace, thai love link, or where-ever BUT DON'T let them to move to your home.

and this "lady pick up" much cheaper for you then take care of your full bored wife or GF who doesn't want to move out at all.

I will never marry again,

I like the quiet and not having to think about anyone else, not even, myself.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A kitchen.

did this kitchen come with a house,,????

sorry couldnt resist,,lolcheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

the most important item which everyone in Thailand, must have, and none of them do:

the ancient, but important, TOILET PLUNGER!

post-192707-0-60363300-1398017404_thumb.

Edited by Scarpolo

to be a single in TH is much more comfortable, peaceful, cheaper and easier at all.

if you want you can pick up girls, ladies, up to you from bars, disco, workplace, thai love link, or where-ever BUT DON'T let them to move to your home.

and this "lady pick up" much cheaper for you then take care of your full bored wife or GF who doesn't want to move out at all.

Never say never. You just do not meet the one yet.

True,

but after marriage, even the right one, becomes the wrong one.

I dont think people need to be married anymore, and there is more mutual respect, when either can walk any time

True,

but after marriage, even the right one, becomes the wrong one.

I dont think people need to be married anymore, and there is more mutual respect, when either can walk any time

Without some form of commitment, it leaves room for empty relationship.

but,

commitment does not have to include marriage

after two of them,

both great love affairs at one point,

ultimately just ran their course, and there's nothing anyone can do once that happens, as, it doesnt come back, it just does not.

being married the 2nd time, was a big mistake, it brought about a host of obligations that neither of us were happy about, and I was foced to endure every family problem she had stemming from her childhood to her former marriage, it was a nightmare that didnt stop,

she also had a daughter with deep emotional problems and an ex husband who enjoyed hurting her

at the end, for me it was just about sex,

and for her, it was just about my money.

this is the same complaint many posters want to throw at only the Thai woman,

well this girl was not Thai,

now, I am free,

why would I want to lose my freedom, at this relatively late stage of life?

54, isnt 34

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 1

The dog without a doubt. I bought him at a time I was being sent all round the region and country, often at short notice and the periods of isolation were hurting her...so when I turned up with a young Cocker Spaniel puppy she was made up and it gave her something to focus on as her own work was non too demanding at that time. He's still MY dog though....

As I said earlier, you have not found the one. The one that makes you want to be a better man. The one that completes you. The one that you worry about, her well being and safety. The one that you want to make her life easier and you want to make all of her dream comes true. Oh gosh, I can go on and on...

I am sorry OP. I did not mean to be off the topic :(

• Like 1

As I said earlier, you have not found the one. The one that makes you want to be a better man. The one that completes you. The one that you worry about, her well being and safety. The one that you want to make her life easier and you want to make all of her dream comes true. Oh gosh, I can go on and on...

I am sorry OP. I did not mean to be off the topic :(

Sentimental ?

I am sorry OP. I did not mean to be off the topic sad.png

none of those can be wives

Mine were college degrees. The best gifts he has given me.

Where did he buy them from ?

It does not matter where from. I earned them, 555.

People think they earn things they work hard to pay for.....no matter where from

Posted Today, 17:03

as some will no im on my way back next week,,, anyway my wife has been getting uncle shugger to cut our lawn, so ive got her a lawn mower,,,lol,, ill tell you what she says when i get home,,

It's rather scary, that's exactly what I bought my wife (at her request).

SAM_2315M.jpg

That was the one and only time she drove it, guess who's driving now, should have got a ride-on sad.png

That mower looks in better shape than the wife.... I know which one I'd trade in for a new ride on.....

Rampant Rabbit Thruster Delight.

A case of batteries to suit the Rabbit is always a useful gift!clap2.gif

I'd grab a 12 volt brick from a laptop and hard wire it.

I would just connect it to the mains instead of bothering with batteries.... Let her have 220volts all day if she wants...:D

Consecutive (nearly annual) editions of the Samsung Galaxy S series of "smart" phones. She's been making little noises lately about the S5, which seems little improved from S4, just a slightly bigger screen. Another day, another 20K baht.

let me know when the S4 is up for sale.

There only 13k new in Mbk today

weege,,

mines a little electric one, a hover,,,lol

and it will be staying in our shed,,

jake

Remember Jake.....One power surge (which is common here) and it's gone to the shed permanently....w00t.gif ...ooops

• Like 1