Thaksin wants everyone to forgive and forget

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Thaksin suffers from selective memory syndrom.Had Hitler lived he could have said "What War"

Thaksin - Hitler.

Do you have a seat near the window during your class in history???

Nothing to do with history,read my post again.

You see the democrat supporters on here just cannot and I repeat cannot bring themselves to say they want a vote,

Why?

Because they know what the result will.

Give both sides 3 months to get their houses in order and then let the people decide.

No you guys want an seem to want that tanned up peoples medium appoint himself and whoever he wants to run Thailand .

I tell you what with all your negative comments on thaksin I guarantee if he ran in the next election the PTP would win in a landslide not that they won't anyway!

Monkey see, monkey do...look monkey at failed Thai Political state...do monkey have another election...

Even a chimp can work out that when something is failed then flogging it to death again is not going to give a different result to the next and the next failed state. A thai peoples court fugitive convicted criminal, with a string of further offences awaiting trial (including what should be a charge of treason for his attack on Thailand, the Thai Army and the Thai people in 2010) is running scamming the country from abroad...and you call that democracy to get past the 1st step of an election? Thailand is not even worthy of calling itself democratic let alone considering having an election. It is a pathetic failed state being dragged down into the gutter by its political and partly social ever increasing corruption, incompetence, patronage and selfishness. But hey lets have another election...then the next lot of soi dog and pig scum that pass for most thai politicians can swirl in the trough at the expense of all thai's and Thailand.

Edited by Roadman
  • Like 2

How could you forgive that trumped up self proclaimed peoples medium for the damage his dems have done to the people and the thai economy .

You guys really support an appointed reform committe hand picked and a hand picked pm by this mob of elitist thugs who deny the basic rite to vote.

Lucky you guys don't vote.Oh hang on that's right you support sutep the vote nazi!

No vote for you!

is it a basic rite to vote... or

is it a basic Right to vote...or

is it a basic write to vote....? or does Mr Wright have the right to vote...... But Mr Stuttering Parrot.. You cannot spell and therefore do not have the right to write about any type of rite .. whether you are rite or rong... so,back to the KY and tissues for your schoolboy English... whistling.gif

Oh that was a bit below the belt,if you get my meaning,but funny.

Seeing the responses I guess I was right.

Please pass go straight to lumpiini park and pick up your golden whistles!

Supporting a guy that hands out golden whistles and wants to appoint his mates.

That'll do me!

Suthep is wrong in what he is doing. However PT are no better at present. They created suthep's movement with their inept, corrupt, nepotistic misrule.

Edited by Bluespunk

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"the ex-premier who was currently staying alternately in China and Hong Kong"

Why, is there some problem with using Dubai, as his base, for managing his various business-interests ?

China would seem less-convenient due to distance, for Africa and the former-PM's mining-interests, than the Gulf ?

Just seems odd, is all.

Just speculating,but could it possibly be he is becoming persona non grata in Dubai,maybe due to the Thai court ruling last week with the Saudi's.Like they say "Blood is thicker than water".

Thaksin is not welcome in Dubai anymore starting 2014. Mid 2013 they told him he would have until the end of 2013 to leave Dubai. Reasons: he kept on interfering with Thai politics which they asked him numerous times not to do from Dubai. And the fact that he has enemies among muslim extremists. Dubai didn't want to be in the middle as a muslim country.

That's why he tried to pull the amnesty bill stunt at the end of the last year.

China also told him previously he cannot make political comment etc., out of China.

China may have told him, but does not seem to have been too interested in trying to enforce it. Perhaps tablet or train deals had something to do with it?

Wonder for how long he will be welcome in China if no such deals happen, or have to happen with due tender and accounting procedures.

Just look at his face in the picture. He has everything, and yet nothing. I almost pity him. Like a monkey with his fist in a jar, unwilling to let go to release himself.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

attachicon.gifstory_monkey_jar.jpg

"Now will someone kindly break the jar (society) so that I can have my banana (republic) and eat it"

Ricardo you make a valid point however even the rice farmers that protested stated they would never support sutep and I think and it's just my stuttering parrots thoughts that prior to thaksin the disdain for elite was well and truly ingrained and it doesn't matter what you think of thaksin he swept to victory and we all know the history after that and up until this point in time.

Unfortunately the rich v poor us v them the have and the have not and smart v dumb still exist and that is why I believe the dems are so far of the mark with the sutep my way or the highway path!

Dutch typical statement telling people to shut up if they express an opinion.

Bit like your mate in the par!

This shameless schill, Thaksin’s private lawyer Mr Noppadon Pattama, says the big man wants peace. So, why does he not simply return and face his sentence, and be done with it? The level of cowardice this insect has demonstrated since he was deposed is staggering. He is the most decisive man in his country, he continues to tear the country apart at its very seams, and he has the gall to continue making these ridiculous pronouncements? What a goombah. What a louse. What a tiny man. What a poor excuse for leadership. Shame on him.

• Like 2

I'll bet he does. No chance of any peace here until you adhere to the law and face up to your criminality. Come back and go to gaol you coward.

If you cant do the time don't do the crime!

Interestingly, in my humble opinion, if he had done his time (from memory it was only a couple of years), the people of Isaan would have hero worshiped him. He'd have been a man of the people willing to pay his debts to society. He'd have been PM for all eternity. But no, like the sake he is, he is he chose to abscond and slink about evading justice like a petty criminal on the run. Furthermore he's not getting any better looking as he gets older!

• Like 1

I'll bet he does. No chance of any peace here until you adhere to the law and face up to your criminality. Come back and go to gaol you coward.

If you cant do the time don't do the crime!

Interestingly, in my humble opinion, if he had done his time (from memory it was only a couple of years), the people of Isaan would have hero worshiped him. He'd have been a man of the people willing to pay his debts to society. He'd have been PM for all eternity. But no, like the sake he is, he is he chose to abscond and slink about evading justice like a petty criminal on the run. Furthermore he's not getting any better looking as he gets older!

• Like 1

Ricardo you make a valid point however even the rice farmers that protested stated they would never support sutep and I think and it's just my stuttering parrots thoughts that prior to thaksin the disdain for elite was well and truly ingrained and it doesn't matter what you think of thaksin he swept to victory and we all know the history after that and up until this point in time.

Unfortunately the rich v poor us v them the have and the have not and smart v dumb still exist and that is why I believe the dems are so far of the mark with the sutep my way or the highway path!

Dutch typical statement telling people to shut up if they express an opinion.

Bit like your mate in the par!

While I do think Suthep's right about the need for constitutional-reforms, indeed even Yingluck has agreed that they're needed (although not about timing), I don't blame the poor farmers for not supporting Suthep, IMO he's now a fairly marginal voice with much less support than in November/December.

The Dems should be happy to let Suthep go his own way, Abhisit should 'grow a pair' and lead the Dems to take part in the election re-run, whenever it happens, or perhaps stand aside & let Korn take over as leader ?

The Thai elite do need to share more crumbs off the table, I don't think Thaksin has shown much inclination to do so himself, handing-out thousand-baht notes to Isaan-villagers really doesn't count, and Thailand doesn't need a Hun-Sen or Marcos either.

Not sure who "your mate in the par" is ? If Suthep then I hope I've been clear that I think he's gone overboard, hope that he does retire from politics as-promised, once this mess is over ?

• Like 1

"the ex-premier who was currently staying alternately in China and Hong Kong"

Why, is there some problem with using Dubai, as his base, for managing his various business-interests ?

China would seem less-convenient due to distance, for Africa and the former-PM's mining-interests, than the Gulf ?

Just seems odd, is all.

Just speculating,but could it possibly be he is becoming persona non grata in Dubai,maybe due to the Thai court ruling last week with the Saudi's.Like they say "Blood is thicker than water".

cheesy.gif That would be the best trick of the year 'Tommy Cooper', this really would make my day. Only your magic tricks usually don't work. xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

Just look at his face in the picture. He has everything, and yet nothing. I almost pity him. Like a monkey with his fist in a jar, unwilling to let go to release himself.

Nice analogy but I'm not sure I'd entirely agree he has nothing.

How many people do you know who live in the most luxurious city in the world, have more than they can ever spend, their own private jet, women on call (presumably), government officials on call (definitely) and in their spare time get to play politics in their homeland without having to put up with the irritation of insects, snakes, vermin and all the other Thai political low lifes. And the family can come to visit anytime YOU want.

Doesn't sound that bad to me. smile.png

typo

To you and I it sounds amazing but consider this... Is he content? Happy with his lot? If he is why doesn't he just retire in luxury?

If he isn't happy he could always give his money away to those who are more deserving. At least that should give him an enormous sense of well being.

So, he wants everyone to just forgive & forget. What a surprise.

I expect every convict in the world, in or out of prison but especially the ones who've managed to evade it, and most especially the ones who're still awaiting trial on various charges..., would like exactly the same thing.