Ipad annoying.

james24

As an iPad user, I read a lot of books and read them all on a Kindle Paperwhite. Absolutely the best for reading, the iPad is heavier and does not compare. I am able to purchase and download books via my US Amazon account. Before you buy a Kindle, you may want to make sure that you are able to purchase and download books.

• Like 1

Although I have an iPad, you can't beat the Kindle for reading lots of text. If you can't get one here, you can order from Amazon. It takes about 4 days by Fedex. There is no problem with downloading books from here.

Also many people may be unaware that you can read all the free stuff on kindle in mobi format. You can even send a PDF file to your amazon kindle email address and it will reformat it to fit the screen and send it back directly to the device for free. Most of the stuff I read starts out as a PDF. I have paid for very few downloads.

• Like 1

I read exclusively on the iPad.

Despite having eyes very sensitive to glare…..I have terrible trouble with morons having their fog lamps on and those stupid white headlights…..I do OK on the iPad.

Have you tried using sepia in ibooks?

Indeed as someone recommended I sometimes use white on black if I wake up in the dark and read a bit, but prefer sepia, and of course you can adjust the brightness.

Cannot be bothered with multiple devices, I just use the Kindle app on Android. Setting the background color to sepia background with Android auto screen brightness works for my eyes day or night. Can get all the mobi books I want searching the net.

The problem is you can't read a tablet screen in direct sunlight. The kindle reads just like ink on paper. I like to sit out in the sun and have a good read :-)

• Like 1

I have to ask myself when I gonna go out on the bike to the coffee shop and slip something into my leg pocket WhassitGonnaBe?

Sgonna be the Mini (never ever a full size ipad)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by cheeryble