The Best Of Thai Visa

ozsamurai

Here's a new challenge.....

Since we're all 'old hats' and have seen a lot of water under the bridge (read new farangs meet their match). How bout a competition to see who can come up with the most naive/pathetic post.

I just met my tgf 1 week ago, and it was love at first sight, she took me to see her brother, they get along really well!! She wants to be a doctor but can't afford the school fees working only in the bar, so I have offered to help her, how much do you think I should give her? I am thinking now that I would like to move to Thailand and build a house near her family, they have some land I can get cheap they say, they are all really kind. I'm electrician by trade but I might try and get work teaching English, where can I find a job that pays similar to what I can earn here in my country?

Edited by ozsamurai
  • Like 1

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/631665-tight-fisted-farang/

We really liked "Tight-Fisted Farang". The OP whinging and upset about a guy who used internet in a Cafe in Chiang Mai, but did not purchase enough cakes and drinks in the opinion if the OP, to justiify his length of stay at the cafe. Eventually were advised "to look out for" a "Silver Surfer", who was " balding on the top.