Electrolux Parts and Service in C.M.?

Oscar2

does anyone know if there is a Electrolux service center in C.M.? we need to order parts and when i called their office in Bangkok, they could not give me an answer and suggested i call the parent company in Malaysia. now i don't have time for a runaround like this. at one time Electrolux was a fine Swedish company but now everything has gone the way of Chinese manufacturing...and service too it seems.

I recently bought a new Electrolux vacuum cleaner at Home Pro. they assured me they would handle repairs if necessary.

Reminds me of my dear old Mum, who used to "Electrolux the house".

My Brit neighbours went one better and "Hoover" their carpets, swimming pool, etc smile.png

Check with Siam TV on the moat.....they sell a lot of Electrolux products and they do have a service department behind the store too....

I was thinking the same thing. Also, just google the part number. I found a part for a 20 yo Maytag, that was OEM. A lot of these companies sell on Ebay, and a lot of these parts are very small, so shipping wouldn't be bad.

http://www.appliancezone.com/partzone/Electrolux_Parts.aspx

Edited by Thighlander

thanks. it's an accessory for a vacuum cleaner. i'll try Siam TV.

i did google the part number and it takes me to Electrolux Malaysia and the site indicates "discontinued model". I just saw their huge building in Bangkok the other day. hard to imagine such a large operation can be so useless when it comes to support for their products.