Planning your future

grasstree

Assets management  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How ( / who ) to manage your assets In Thailand and abroad in case of sudden cerebral inability?

Who will assume your well being?

Did you prepare written instructions?

wife, child, lawyer, bank, notary public, board of reliable persons?

Joined in 2007 and this is your first post?

I just wonder if this is a commercial fishing expedition ... whistling.gif

Marked as read ... coffee1.gif

Having got many valuable information from this forum, I am not as fluent in your language as to take part in debating topics.

Also, the brain set of the people of this part of the world is so different from western basics, I have learnt to appreciate the many good sides of this society and not to be concerned as much about how they deal with their trouble, although keeping living in the real, (wanting to live needs accepting to leave reason at home). Neither do I feel as a good guidance about other people life.

Yes, indeed, it is my first post on any forum. I thought that this subject / questions could also provide interesting ideas for many of us, it doesn't have any other purpose.

Regards.

Having got many valuable information from this forum, I am not as fluent in your language as to take part in debating topics.

Also, the brain set of the people of this part of the world is so different from western basics, I have learnt to appreciate the many good sides of this society and not to be concerned as much about how they deal with their trouble, although keeping living in the real, (wanting to live needs accepting to leave reason at home). Neither do I feel as a good guidance about other people life.

Yes, indeed, it is my first post on any forum. I thought that this subject / questions could also provide interesting ideas for many of us, it doesn't have any other purpose.

Regards.

More fluent than some other posters.

Must agree a very strange first post and a public poll does make it seem like a fishing trip.

Edited by Bpuumike