New Golf Course in Muk

TPUBON

Can someone help me find this golf course in Mukdahan? There are some small signs that say "Country Club" with an arrow pointing the way. I took the road off of the by-pass, the by-pass east of highway 12 and 212. A hotel named "The Muk Lagoon" is on the corner. Big yellow hotel. Followed that road north until I came to another sign which pointed left. Got on that road and kept going. The pavement ended, then dirt. Never saw another sign or golf course. I believe this course was started around 3 years ago. If anyone has been there and has the Lat Long co-ordinates, that would help.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

by the way the old course is now 9 holes two par 4 - 7 par three affectionately called the Dog Track

Hi, just finished small home in Nikhom, I found the small 9 hole near the city but heard there was another course in the area as well. Maybe the one you refer to as the old course? The course had no hire clubs so suppose will need to buy a set here or bring a set from home next trip. If you are free for a hit sometime would love to join you.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 6 months later...