Thai Police watch over children in a new project

webfact

Sounds an excellent initiative as long as they don't start shaking the kids down for their dinner money or sweeties....

enough with the small bikkies already, get it right its called early vetting and pre-selection for bountiful opportunities (brothel and bar girl pre-selection)

Sorry for the second negative comment, but should they not first try to enforce the laws and then start other projects when they still have time left?

In a perfect world perhaps. But then again, I am not in control and wish them all the luck in the world.

I will add a further negative comment. Whilst I agree it is nice to see the police do something for the community, since it is well known that the police are under Thaksin's thumb, I can't help wondering what exactly they are teaching to these kids.... ? I can't help wondering if this is really an attempt to bring 'red schools' into Bangkok....Call me paranoid if you want, but it wouldn't be in the least surprising if this is the truth....

One can always find darkness on the most sunny day. I prefer to enjoy the sun and let others search for the darkness.

I think this is very positive,but i can't help thinking,why are they doing this? nobody in this enlightened country does anything for nothing

teaching "history" think of it as "Sunday School"