Best "Juicer" in Pattaya

marmaduke

A quality high powered 1000w+ blender will do exactly that, turn whatever you want into a fine juice, skin and all. Just as smooth as a juicer, and with zero waste. You have to add water to it of course, but it's 100% JUICE when it's finished.

It is something the OP may want to look into if he is concerned about losing some of the nutrients via a juicer, or the clean up involved. Cheap and low powered blenders leave the pulp Tropo is speaking of, not the newer, high powered ones.

Try turning this into a fine juice in a blender.

Carrot, beetroot, celery, lime & lemons (with skin on), broccoli, ginger, kale, cucumber and bitter gourd.

Of course you can't add water, because that's not turning vegetables into juice, that's creating a pulp in water suspension.

You'll be wasting the vegetables as it cannot be done.

And why would the vegetables be wasted by adding a bit of water ? Never knew that clean water wasted any nutrients or vitamins.

When using a high power blender and adding a little water to make it more liquid, the end result will be almost the same as using a slow juicer, with that difference that it will contain a lot more more nutrients and fibers but exactly the same amount of vitamins.

If you can make a drinkable liquid of the vegetables I listed above without diluting it with water, I'll buy you a new slow juicer. It can't be done. Don't talk about adding water - you'd have to double the volume at least to get it down. Making purée and making juice are two different things. Don't confuse the two.

Absolutely a glass of my 100% juice with risidual pulp would have more vitamin and mineral content that your glass of vegetable purée due to the dilution factor. I'm using more vegetables to make the juice and the juice holds most of the nutrients.

https://www.insidetracker.com/blog/post/23515265743/vegetables

What’s the difference between juicing and blending?

When you make juice, you’re extracting the pulp of vegetables and fruits, leaving behind a juice in a smooth liquid state. Conversely, blending is just simply combining all the ingredients that you place in your blender, which results in a smoothie that contains all the pulp, fiber, liquid, and nutrients. Smoothies are much heavier than juices, so they also keep you fuller for longer. Whole foods can be difficult to chew and some vegetables don’t taste good when they are consumed raw—blending your fruits and vegetables can solve this problem!

Is there anything lacking in juice?

Fiber is the major component missing in juice. This nutrient helps your body to slow the absorption of sugar into the blood, works to improve your digestion, and makes you feel fuller for longer. The skins, peel, and pulp of many fruits and vegetables are naturally high in fiber, but they are typically removed during the juicing process. Therefore, when you drink apple juice, your blood sugar levels rise more quickly than they would if you had eaten an apple.

• Like 2

When you make juice, you’re extracting the pulp of vegetables and fruits, leaving behind a juice in a smooth liquid state. Conversely, blending is just simply combining all the ingredients that you place in your blender, which results in a smoothie that contains all the pulp, fiber, liquid, and nutrients. Smoothies are much heavier than juices, so they also keep you fuller for longer. Whole foods can be difficult to chew and some vegetables don’t taste good when they are consumed raw—blending your fruits and vegetables can solve this problem!

Fiber is the major component missing in juice. This nutrient helps your body to slow the absorption of sugar into the blood, works to improve your digestion, and makes you feel fuller for longer. The skins, peel, and pulp of many fruits and vegetables are naturally high in fiber, but they are typically removed during the juicing process. Therefore, when you drink apple juice, your blood sugar levels rise more quickly than they would if you had eaten an apple.

Well done, You found someone who agrees with you. Don't believe everything posted on the internet because the guy who wrote that doesn't have a clue. If he was posting here I'd tell him that too.

... but now that you've taken to copy 'n pasting from articles you've Googled to try to prove your point, it's time to just agree to disagree. We can both play that game, but it's a bit divergent from the topic of "which is the best juicer in Pattaya".

Well done, You found someone who agrees with you. Don't believe everything posted on the internet because the guy who wrote that doesn't have a clue. If he was posting here I'd tell him that too.

... but now that you've taken to copy 'n pasting from articles you've Googled to try to prove your point, it's time to just agree to disagree. We can both play that game, but it's a bit divergent from the topic of "which is the best juicer in Pattaya".

Tropo, if you don't mind, why doesn't he have a clue? The explanation sounds reasonable to me. Fiber is important, and paying more for a juicer to get rid of the fiber seems like a bad idea.

When I use my cheap blender, I always start with watermelon, to make it easily drinkable. Then I can add carrots, broccoli, kale, beets, and other good stuff without much water content. When it starts getting a bit too thick, I just add a bit of water, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, coconut oil, honey, or another watermelon to keep it drinkable.

BTW, you didn't address my question about what you do with the leftover pulp that is separated by your juicer. Do you throw it away?

• Like 2

A quality high powered 1000w+ blender will do exactly that, turn whatever you want into a fine juice, skin and all. Just as smooth as a juicer, and with zero waste. You have to add water to it of course, but it's 100% JUICE when it's finished.

It is something the OP may want to look into if he is concerned about losing some of the nutrients via a juicer, or the clean up involved. Cheap and low powered blenders leave the pulp Tropo is speaking of, not the newer, high powered ones.

Carrot, beetroot, celery, lime & lemons (with skin on), broccoli, ginger, kale, cucumber and bitter gourd.

Of course you can't add water, because that's not turning vegetables into juice, that's creating a pulp in water suspension.

I could blend all of that into a fine juice in about 60 seconds. 100% pulp free. That's fairly close to what I drink almost every morning, minus the gourd and beetroot. However, I always add 1 cup of coconut water for the electrolytes and coconut flavor. I have been drinking that and other recipes for almost 3 years now. All of them as smooth as the juicer I have collecting dust. You couldn't pay me to use my juicer again, the clean up takes too long and it creates too much waste.

FYI... There is nothing wrong with adding a little water to a blender if that's what you need to do. It helps it all mix together better. It does not create pulp suspended in water, it creates a fine juice. Why can't someone add water to their blender if they choose? The end result is all that matters.

Technology has come a long way since the last time you apparently bought a blender. My blender could turn hard plastic into a very fine dust, and then into a fine juice if I added a liquid.

Tropo, if you don't mind, why doesn't he have a clue? The explanation sounds reasonable to me. Fiber is important, and paying more for a juicer to get rid of the fiber seems like a bad idea.

When I use my cheap blender, I always start with watermelon, to make it easily drinkable. Then I can add carrots, broccoli, kale, beets, and other good stuff without much water content. When it starts getting a bit too thick, I just add a bit of water, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, coconut oil, honey, or another watermelon to keep it drinkable.

BTW, you didn't address my question about what you do with the leftover pulp that is separated by your juicer. Do you throw it away?

Quite simply because you cannot make juice with a blender. Finally you've explained why it is drinkable. You add lots of water AND watermelon juice and other juicy produce... and the more fibrous the vegetables are the more liquids you'll need to add to get it down.

With a slow juicer this is not necessary. You don't add water and you can make the whole juice, undiluted out of any fibrous vegetables you want.

Try this for an experiment. Just take green leafy vegetables (celery, broccoli, kale etc) and make a glass of vegetable juice with your blender. Don't add water or melon juice - and then get your spoon out to eat it... yuck! I couldn't do it... but I can make a great glass of green vegetable juice in a slow juicer.

By virtue of the dilution factor, your horrible blended mass of gunk is not as nutritious. I get a much more powerful concentrated drink with a slow juicer - no contest... and it's drinkable at 100% concentration.

Why do I need to address the issue of leftover pulp? I throw it way. Most people do. Other's use it in soups.etc.

You'd be surprised how efficient slow juicers are as they produce a lot less waste than the centrifugal juicers. Again, if you'd watched the video you'd know this.

You pretend you came here for information on juicers, but it looks like you came here to argue about how blending is better than juicing. I've owned both all my life, but I certainly will not try making vegetable juice in a blender.

Don't talk about adding water - you'd have to double the volume at least to get it down.

Sorry to inform, but you're a little out of touch with today's blenders.

Sorry to inform you, but you're a little confused because It depends on what vegetables you use. Obviously if you use cucumbers and watery fruits you're not going to need so much water, but if you use vegetables which contain more fiber than juice you will need a lot.

I could blend all of that into a fine juice in about 60 seconds. 100% pulp free. That's fairly close to what I drink almost every morning, minus the gourd and beetroot. However, I always add 1 cup of coconut water for the electrolytes and coconut flavor.

You're adding the coconut water because you need water to make it drinkable. There's nothing wrong with adding water but the point is you're not making juice. I drink coconut water too, on it's own. I wouldn't waste it making a disgusting vegetable smoothy. It tastes best alone.

And yes sir, I am in touch with modern blenders as I own one which I bought recently. It's the Breville BBL605XL. I love it too, but for different tasks. What blender do you own?

Edited by tropo

Tropo, thanks for answering my question about what you do with the issue of the leftover pulp (with lots of fiber and nutrients).

It's sad that you just throw it "way" (sic). When you throw it away, while I am drinking it, seems to me that I am winning and you are losing out.

Tropo, thanks for answering my question about what you do with the issue of the leftover pulp (with lots of fiber and nutrients).

It's sad that you just throw it "way" (sic). When you throw it away, while I am drinking it, seems to me that I am winning and you are losing out.

I don't like throwing any food away, but I don't shed any tears as it's mainly roughage. A lot of juicers use it in the garden to fertilize their organic vegetables. I'd say you probably peel your veges and fruit before you juice them - I don't. I even stick pineapples in skin and all.

I'm with Tropo, Hurom make great juicers. They slow press to produce the juice, which is better than the high speed variety which produce heat and thereby reduce the nutritional content of the juice, and they produce much more juice as well. Bought mine from Central.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1