Magic man house position!

baneko

The missus is away to see a magic man to see which way our house can be positioned.

She says this has to be done. I told her if Im not happy with his choice go see another magic man until we can face the soi. Only in Thailand. Haha!

Has anyone had the same issues?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by baneko

If you're not happy with the positioning you probably can put a sticker on the front door that says, this house is actually positioned the other way. Would solve all issues.

They do this with cars that are not the color the magic man has insisted on.

Edited by JesseFrank

and?

And?

well I mean is that it? Funny for sure but....

Anyway, to play along my suggestion is let your mrs position the house as she sees fit. Can you imagine the rest of your life listening to her blame you for everything that breaks / goes wrong because you didn't let her point the house in the correct what it is, fenq shui?

• Like 1

and?

And?

Anyway, to play along my suggestion is let your mrs position the house as she sees fit. Can you imagine the rest of your life listening to her blame you for everything that breaks / goes wrong because you didn't let her point the house in the correct what it is, fenq shui?

Your Mrs will blame you for everthing regardless where the house is positioned my friend cheesy.gif

and?

And?

Yes good idea! Not feng shui. Thats doors, mirrors and furniture I beleive.

Its some Thai thing. Anyone know?

design how the house should stand, and tell it the magic man together with a magic envelope and he will come to the same conclusion as you. If the envelope is big enough he will also confirm to your misses that this farang is very good.....

Magic men like magic envelopes....

• Like 2

and?

And?

Yes good idea! Not feng shui. Thats doors, mirrors and furniture I beleive.

are you sure?

http://fengshui.about.com/od/fengshuihouseplantips/qt/What-Makes-A-Good-Feng-Shui-House.htm

Really?? Ok well hear what he's got to say and if it concurs with what you want, heap praise on him.

If it doesn't, tell your missus that you don't indulge bullshit superstitious custom.

Your dosh, your rules.

Better still, buy a condo . . . in your name

• Like 2

What until you get to positioning the bed.

And the toilet/wc.....

are you sure?

Positioning of the bed is quite common in asian cultures. It is not just a Feng Shui thing.

In Thailand, many people are Animists, which can 'play havoc' with room layout planning. My first hotel was to be built with accessible bathrooms for disabled guests, but ex #2 insisted that the toilets could not face in the direction that I had planned.

As mentioned by other posters, sufficient cash to the monks (Animist monks???) got an exception to the rule :)

Really?? Ok well hear what he's got to say and if it concurs with what you want, heap praise on him.

If it doesn't, tell your missus that you don't indulge bullshit superstitious custom.

Your dosh, your rules.

Im in a small village of around 300 which I like. A condo may not be the answer due to location and lack of occupants.

I agree its all crap by the way. She doesnt.

Your dosh, your rules.

The wise guvnor came to speak. The tribe gathered to listen to what a bunch of doddering old fools they had been. The wise guvnor chided them for losing their balls and the simple tribesmen touched themselves to check and remained confused becasue their balls were still in place. The solution was so simple that the wise guvnors face turned red as his anger at the stupidity of his tribe grew. Buy a condo, it is the only way.

Some of the tribe scratched at the balls they were told they did not have and remained confused for they did not know a condo building program was being rolled out to every village in Thailand.

As alway the guvnor was very wise.

• Like 1