Pics of some new BMW bikes

S1000rr makes sense at 900 something k.

S1000r does not make sense for me though.

Cool bikes. Seen R nine T at motorshow. Looks cool really.

And never understand an adventure with a 260 kg bike!

Nice pics thanks

Yes I saw that Naked in US too

While not a naked fan theirs does look beefy in a good way

Here is a nice RR with Anniie twisting it wink.png

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Wow. Nice twistbiggrin.png

She has no protection though. I feel bad if she gets road rash. Especially the boobslaugh.png

Nice pics thanks

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Wow. Nice twistbiggrin.png

She has no protection though. I feel bad if she gets road rash. Especially the boobslaugh.png

I see she has protection when she needs too wink.png

Girl is hotter than Bangkok in april wink.png

post-82547-0-21078500-1398340591_thumb.j

Looks like she just got a new RC8 too

post-82547-0-29216400-1398340767_thumb.j

post-82547-0-12407100-1398340827_thumb.j

Edited by mania
  • Like 2

Nice pics thanks

attachicon.gif1.jpg

I feel the term "Smokin' hot" can be used here :D

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Man that R nine T are cool man, I hope they will start making that here one day.

dunno if its bullshit or not but i read somewhere bmw are going to start producing bikes here ......

maybe good news but in sure it will initially be their most basic models and if thatb goes well

maybe progress to the more exciting bikes

dunno if its bullshit or not but i read somewhere bmw are going to start producing bikes here ......

maybe good news but in sure it will initially be their most basic models and if thatb goes well

maybe progress to the more exciting bikes

No bullshit, they are and I welcome them with open arms.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/BMW-setting-up-Asia-big-bike-production-30220756.html

Man that R nine T are cool man, I hope they will start making that here one day.

You guys all seems to know Anniie, how come I don't know her, that's not fair man, what's her phone No??? Pleeease.

That R nine T is very cool but if I was going to spend1,090,000, I would take the New Monster 1200S with 145bhp. I do expect both bikes to be assembled in Thailand in the future which will lower the price by about a third.

110413middle1-2_zpsfe127c6c.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BMW reliability is also in question from what I have read in the US, but the Brits seem to love em...

is saying a guy who wants to buy a ducati....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

You guys all seems to know Anniie, how come I don't know her, that's not fair man, what's her phone No??? Pleeease.

That R nine T is very cool but if I was going to spend1,090,000, I would take the New Monster 1200S with 145bhp. I do expect both bikes to be assembled in Thailand in the future which will lower the price by about a third.

R nine T is definitely on my list in the years to come, esp. once they make it here. Such a beauty. I'm not normally into classic bikes but that one has a sort of classic/modern/timeless styling. You just know it'll still look good 20 years from now.

No doubt the red one provides more excitement ... 1200S in particular looks to be yet another just great bike, unlike the current 795/796. But I have a red one already... ;)

R nine T is definitely on my list in the years to come, esp. once they make it here. Such a beauty. I'm not normally into classic bikes but that one has a sort of classic/modern/timeless styling. You just know it'll still look good 20 years from now.

No doubt the red one provides more excitement ... 1200S in particular looks to be yet another just great bike, unlike the current 795/796. But I have a red one already... wink.png

Nothing wrong with the M795/796, the Monster after all is Ducati's biggest seller. Many people love the air cooled Desmo.

I actually looked into the BMW issue a bit more (I had an earlier thread regarding it as I'm also considering buying one)- it seems that most of the issues were minor and related to accessories, as BMW riders tend to treat their bikes like 'Malibu Barbies' and hang every possible thing they can off them- the repairs generally weren't major engine problems.;)

S1000r has a weird headlight! Is this an ongoing trend?

Its their signature most of their bikes do have and had asymmetric lights. On the S1000R it looks quite ok but then its the only nice bike they have :)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well, despite the weird headlamp and the lack of features on the Thai version of S1000r, I hope they do well. It would be good if Ducati continues to gain strength in this market as well.

No doubt the red one provides more excitement ... 1200S in particular looks to be yet another just great bike, unlike the current 795/796. But I have a red one already... wink.png

Nothing wrong with the M795/796, the Monster after all is Ducati's biggest seller. Many people love the air cooled Desmo.

Me too, I love air cooled desmos......if they are 1100cc.

• 8 months later...

Sorry to bump an older thread,but after riding a mates R nine T a bit i have grown to like it a lot.

Trouble is i can have two XJR1300's for the same dollars, so whatever i will keep on XJR-ing

Really is a great all round bike.

Found this modded one on this site and is worth sharing,awesome looking bike.

http://silodrome.com/bmw-r-ninet/

post-224886-0-47406100-1421514449_thumb.

Edited by garryjohns

I actually looked into the BMW issue a bit more (I had an earlier thread regarding it as I'm also considering buying one)- it seems that most of the issues were minor and related to accessories, as BMW riders tend to treat their bikes like 'Malibu Barbies' and hang every possible thing they can off them- the repairs generally weren't major engine problems.;)

Guy I used to ride with in Pattaya bought a S1000R or RR, can't remember.

Always on a truck going to BKK for electrical gremlins.

Finally sold it.