Yingluck says she under pressure over case of Thawil's transfer

webfact

...... And a quote for you in what is becoming a common trait among the intolerant Suthep supporters bullies (not that it bothers me, just an interesting but unsurprising observation)

Personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual coward. -Rabbi Shmuley

Ah yes but an essential thing for those that really need to be taught a lesson because they cannot understand any other way - marcusd...tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png alt=tongue.png width=20 height=20>

I probably said something cutting too close to the bone and hit a nerve, but anyhow more than anything else what this thread proves is that in case readers don't already know, is that anti-government protesters do seem share a few common traits - intolerance, bullying, mob mentality and a real inner struggle to accept other peoples opinions. god bless these dinasours clap2.gif

Yet again you finish with a derogatory remark about posters here. I congratulate your arrogance. You even clap your own remark - astonishing, if it wasn't funny.

Edited by Thaiisnotrequired

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...... And a quote for you in what is becoming a common trait among the intolerant Suthep supporters bullies (not that it bothers me, just an interesting but unsurprising observation)

Ah yes but an essential thing for those that really need to be taught a lesson because they cannot understand any other way - marcusd...tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png alt=tongue.png width=20 height=20>

I probably said something cutting too close to the bone and hit a nerve, but anyhow more than anything else what this thread proves is that in case readers don't already know, is that anti-government protesters do seem share a few common traits - intolerance, bullying, mob mentality and a real inner struggle to accept other peoples opinions. god bless these dinasours clap2.gif

All you have to do is answer the topic, If you answer every post with Dems or Suthep, when it is not involving them, you should be warned to give it a rest, it is a pity that the Mods are not acting on this.

Give an opinion on whether she was in order to transfer or not ??? otherwise go shopping.

Edited by ginjag

I probably said something cutting too close to the bone and hit a nerve, but anyhow more than anything else what this thread proves is that in case readers don't already know, is that anti-government protesters do seem share a few common traits - intolerance, bullying, mob mentality and a real inner struggle to accept other peoples opinions. god bless these dinasours clap2.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

Yet again you finish with a derogatory remark about posters here. I congratulate your arrogance. You even clap your own remark - astonishing, if it wasn't funny.

im laughing because predictably, and probably unknowingly, you just confirmed my point, and i'm sure you won't be the last smile.png

I'd be feeling stressed too, if I was elected as PM and got removed by a judicial coup.

She broke the law. Is that too much to comprehend Moonao? What makes you think this is a judicial coup?

• Like 1

<

I probably said something cutting too close to the bone and hit a nerve, but anyhow more than anything else what this thread proves is that in case readers don't already know, is that anti-government protesters do seem share a few common traits - intolerance, bullying, mob mentality and a real inner struggle to accept other peoples opinions. god bless these dinasours clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

All you have to do is answer the topic, If you answer every post with Dems or Suthep, when it is not involving them, you should be warned to give it a rest, it is a pity that the Mods are not acting on this.

Give an opinion on whether she was in order to transfer or not ??? otherwise go shopping.

I think you will find I did respond to the topic, followed by a flurry of intollerant flames from several posters.

If you can't discuss civilly without flaming and calling other members idiots then why post ?

• Like 2

I probably said something cutting too close to the bone and hit a nerve, but anyhow more than anything else what this thread proves is that in case readers don't already know, is that anti-government protesters do seem share a few common traits - intolerance, bullying, mob mentality and a real inner struggle to accept other peoples opinions. god bless these dinasours clap2.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

im laughing because predictably, and probably unknowingly, you just confirmed my point, and i'm sure you won't be the last smile.png

Your a complete troublemaker, by not answering the topic and inciting bad feeling.

• Like 1

<

I probably said something cutting too close to the bone and hit a nerve, but anyhow more than anything else what this thread proves is that in case readers don't already know, is that anti-government protesters do seem share a few common traits - intolerance, bullying, mob mentality and a real inner struggle to accept other peoples opinions. god bless these dinasours clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

I think you will find I did respond to the topic, followed by a flurry of intollerant flames from several posters.

If you can't discuss civilly without flaming and calling other members idiots then why post ?

Please tell where you either said ok for the transfer or not.

Stress.

Welcome to the real world, PM.

Ask the farmers about the stress of not having been paid for months on how to deal with stress.

Hopefully though, you won't follow the path of many of them who used suicide as a coping mechanism.

blood is on Suthep and his followers hands who raided the funding bank with withdrawals, blocked funding via their proxy the EC and other dirty tricks, actually it backfired, the farmers know it was a dirty politics and they know the groups who are responsible for blocking their payments. best of a bad bunch on this topic maybe but they certain ally won't be voting for two faced Suthep and co. next election thats for sure.

that is such BS. Really, you are a sad person. PTP tried to fool the banks but it was the account holders who put a stop to it, by withdrawing their funds. Not to mention why didn't your dear leader have the funds in place. Because her cohorts were too busy at the trough to care about the rice farmers. .

• Like 1

<

Please tell where you either said ok for the transfer or not.

This case, if the judges rule as expected, will be the one that removes Yingluck. its not unlike the cooking show coup with Samak and the other judicial coup of somchai.

Do you think she is stressed about the transfer ? no, she is stressed because they will attempt to remove her from power via the judiciary, their coup of choice in the modern age. smoother, , cheaper, less hangover in the morning.

• Like 2

And which point was that? That you referred to posters here as 'dinosaurs' when they don't agree with your opinion? Baahumbug!

It would be nice if these " Daily Diaries of a Yingluck Defendant " weren't actually released by the hour. Unless, of course, that's the defense - that all these statements - on facebook or otherwise - are actually her defense. She makes no mention of whether she'll go to the Constitutional Court on May 2 as directed ( though local pools put it conservatively at a million to one ).

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<

I'd be feeling stressed too, if I was elected as PM and got removed by a judicial coup.

Luckily then that is never something that you will be stressed about.

There is more stupidity in the universe than hydrogen, and it has a longer shelf life - Frank Zappa

And a quote for you in what is becoming a common trait among the intolerant Suthep supporters bullies (not that it bothers me, just an interesting but unsurprising observation)

Show me one post of mine where I give any indication of support for Suthep, I challenge you. We are not all of the mentality of George Dubbya "you are either with us or against us' etc. What you do not seem to understand is that many expats here, despise those uneducated expats who offer support for a fugitive criminal wannabe dictator and his mafioso clan of a family who are hell bent on the destruction of this beautiful country, as many of us are happy here with families and young children. Most people who offer support for these criminals are the 9am in the bar 'i'm ex Hereford SAS - but can't talk about it because of official secrets act' types, who actually believe that the response to their replies by many TV members is in some way a measure of their popularity because people are actually communicating with them. So my comment about hydrogen still applies.

I did not make any personal attack or comment about you in my post, quote it and show me.

If I recall correctly from reading Tolkien a a boy, flames were considered an effective way of destroying Trolls.

It would be nice if these " Daily Diaries of a Yingluck Defendant " weren't actually released by the hour. Unless, of course, that's the defense - that all these statements - on facebook or otherwise - are actually her defense. She makes no mention of whether she'll go to the Constitutional Court on May 2 as directed ( though local pools put it conservatively at a million to one ).

Might be preparing her doctors certificate for the day "Ms Yingluck is medically unfit court today due to ........ coffee1.gif

Stress.

Ask the farmers about the stress of not having been paid for months on how to deal with stress.

Hopefully though, you won't follow the path of many of them who used suicide as a coping mechanism.

blood is on Suthep and his followers hands who raided the funding bank with withdrawals, blocked funding via their proxy the EC and other dirty tricks, actually it backfired, the farmers know it was a dirty politics and they know the groups who are responsible for blocking their payments. best of a bad bunch on this topic maybe but they certain ally won't be voting for two faced Suthep and co. next election thats for sure.

Rubbish! The farmer payment problems started long before the protests.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Has the government tried to pay the farmers? And were they prevented from doing so by a to government protestors? Be honest.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Now why would a judicial system do that? maybe because there is some wrong doing? Is that not why you have a judicial system?

Why was it wrong to transfer this man? He was appointed by the PM. SHe should be able to transfer him too...

Now why would a judicial system do that? maybe because there is some wrong doing? Is that not why you have a judicial system?

Why was it wrong to transfer this man? He was appointed by the PM. SHe should be able to transfer him too...

Because it was against the laws of Thailand. Believe it or not (Yingluck does not) that even the PM and the Shin Dynasty are not above the law and can be held accountable

Stress.

You sound stressed yourself.

Take a day off.

There will be yet another Yingluck failing tomorrow that you can feebly attempt to deflect. It's as certain as the sunrise.

Now then, go out and watch today's sunset and relieve yourself of this pent up stress you have.

You are too stressed out to notice so I'll have to mention that Yingluck is quoted in the OP as saying she's "worried" because the Admin Court judges already have ruled in the case. Most Thais don't see why other judges have to take action. You have your reasons for the CC to take action, but it's clear you have pretext and the reason you have pretext is also clear.

In addition to pretext you suffer from the (no) context syndrome.

The Nation headline writers used the word "pressure." Yingluck, as I note in this post, said "worried."

You in Post #1 of this thread, which is quoted above, introduced the word "stress."

You are definitely under a lot of it lately - stress - to have transmogrified "pressure" and "worried" into the word stress. Take a break, hit the beach, chill out for several daze [sic] cause your brain is fried.

Stress.

Rubbish! The farmer payment problems started long before the protests.

Has the government tried to pay the farmers? And were they prevented from doing so by a to government protestors? Be honest.

The protest started in November. Did the government have problems paying before that, yes or no?

<

Luckily then that is never something that you will be stressed about.

There is more stupidity in the universe than hydrogen, and it has a longer shelf life - Frank Zappa

And a quote for you in what is becoming a common trait among the intolerant Suthep supporters bullies (not that it bothers me, just an interesting but unsurprising observation)

Show me one post of mine where I give any indication of support for Suthep, I challenge you. We are not all of the mentality of George Dubbya "you are either with us or against us' etc. What you do not seem to understand is that many expats here, despise those uneducated expats who offer support for a fugitive criminal wannabe dictator and his mafioso clan of a family who are hell bent on the destruction of this beautiful country, as many of us are happy here with families and young children. Most people who offer support for these criminals are the 9am in the bar 'i'm ex Hereford SAS - but can't talk about it because of official secrets act' types, who actually believe that the response to their replies by many TV members is in some way a measure of their popularity because people are actually communicating with them. So my comment about hydrogen still applies.

I did not make any personal attack or comment about you in my post, quote it and show me.

If I recall correctly from reading Tolkien a a boy, flames were considered an effective way of destroying Trolls.

Than you better stay away from the fire.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Than you better stay away from the fire.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I can't understand how that comment has come from someone with Isaan in their name rolleyes.gif

What is it with you guys, do the girlfriends and wives up there refuse to provide the daily BJ if you don't actively support Thaksin or Yingluck? I can think of no other rational reason that educated men would support a criminal fugitive wannabe Dictator. Each to their own I guess.

• Like 1

Stress.

Suthep started in November and the farmers weren't paid since July.

next..

Pro government supporters have a hard time dealing with this fact. Easier to blame the protesters than dealing with the real problem.

• Like 1

Let me correct that for you old boy.

I'd be feeling stressed too, if I was elected as PM a corrupt puppet placed in the position of PM and got removed by a judicial coup.

I'm sure her brother will sympathise. He felt under pressure when he knew he was bang to rights and he didn't show up either.

Do you know anything about the Rachadaphisek Land Purchase conviction, anything?

Stress and land rights ????

Swampy airport problems--want to talk about them, but that's off topic also.

This is an example of the debate you're demanding, is it? You completely miss the point and come up with another unrelated question that's way off base and I'm supposed to debate it with you?

bigbamboo was referring to yinglucks stress (remember the OP?) by comparing it to the stress that Thaksin allegedly felt because he was "bang to rights and didn't show up either". This is an obvious reference to the only court case that he was found guilty of. Most people who are aware of the case know that the last case to expose Thaksin as guilty was this case, but the AEC were determined to prosecute and eventually found him guilty of abuse of power, not corruption, as it so often portrayed by the opposition.

Other cases, sure, but this was the one they used for a conviction.

Which is why I asked him if he knew anything about the case - because otherwise he would not have used this case as an example of a sound "bang to rights" conviction. Don't believe the hype, do some research and you will discover the farce that this "trial" was.

Now do you see the connection between stress and a land purchase, that's purchase, not rights?

It also highlights the danger of leaping in on a discussion without really understanding what it is about just because you feel some anger towards that poster. It should also serve to illustrate why I don't usually bother replying to your irrelevant questions.

Edited by fab4
  • Like 1