I got a Yala Girlfriend

leosuntime

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leosuntime !!!.....You are coming up to the ten day mark since you posted the Topic...

Please tell us....(1)Are you still together???????

(2) Do you have enough money left for the 1 hour Bus ride to Hatyai ?

(3) Are you Still Alive? (more importantly)....

Everyone is waiting with baited breath, for an update...

Like most Thai girls she can't swim and apologizes for being brown? What a stupid remark especially the latter, does it really matter to you?

it's a valid remark as it is an issue with Thais as the dark ones are looked down upon.

OP: don't listen to all the negativity here as no one has met this beautiful young lady and no one is in your skin either. If you feel it's right and can afford 100k thb then go for it, listen to your heart and see for yourself. Take your time and if it works out it's all good, if not, learn your lesson and move on.

Whatever you do take your time, there's no need to rush; enjoy the ride and when the time comes, make sure any important decision is realistic in regards to your personæ and situation. At 33 your certainly have time to Live, build usefull experiences for yourself and perhaps contribute something to the 21 year old and her child.

Good luck!

At 33 he should have a career, not <deleted> around unless he is a trust fund baby , has a good work option or a 6 month millionaire of limited means.

it depends, if he is the entrepreneurial type he could benefit from her help in starting a small business somewhere.

Although when he wrote earlier that he was getting the 'better side' of the deal, I'm assuming he doesn't care if she gets the 'lesser side'... so I guess he'll be renting her for a few months unless they really have something going on and can realistically work out a living.

up to him eh!

entreprenuers dont mess around with boys from the village....................lol. entrep. are out entrepernuring!

Edited by choochoo

you ever take one of those really clean shits? The ones where you wouldn't even have to wipe your ass its so clean... I've been eating a lot fiber foods lately and my crap comes out so compact and clean is unbelievable...

Edited by ve741

• 6 months later...

Just bumped into this thread. I actually have a GF from (Mueang) Pattani. I visited her four days in August and will visit her again less than three weeks from now. I'll probably rent a car in Hat Yai for a week and stay at the CS Pattani Hotel for the whole period, using my car to explore the province as there is NO car or motor bike rental in Pattani and the local buses suck, though being very cheap.

My GF is NOT a punk or social reject, unless you consider an elementary school teacher in the deep south to be the latter.wink.png She has got no kids either and is very modest and shy. I, however, have no intention of making a living in Thailand, let alone in Pattani. (with 100K baht? LOL) or two weeks holiday is fine, but then it's highway time. Thank God she intends on moving to Bangkok next year.

Edited by MarcelV

OP here

This yala girl is amazing, the main reason i am still with her is because she loves me, i haven't had that before, we constantly hold hands, we kiss passionately all the time, and to top it off we have sex 2-4 times a night.

we watch comedies non stop laughing all night, its pretty awesome (just for laughs on youtube and tom green)

i dont know if its going to work out, all i know is white, brown, thai, australian or chinese, all families are dysfunctional nightmares

this girl loves me and i love her, and i will continue to fall asleep holding her hand until it that fizzels out

100k baht will last me 6 months in yala prolly, thats enough to figure out if can make a safe place to live together, for the people who look down on me because they think i only have 100k baht grow up

to the all the mean people here, you really hurt people you know, i dont ever want my yala girl to see this thread but I'll still show her because there are truths in what ppl say even from the cyants

Yep, sure 100k will last 6 months. And all your delusional fantasies in Thailand will come true. Yep.

Edited by zierf1

Hi stop thinking with your little head and start thinking with your big heard I have been there and done that and now I think with my big head and now I am a lot better off with my thai and you are just 33 years old , very young go back home work hard and make money then come here and have fun she is very young and most of the young one's here age are air heads and very stupid to if I we you I would just have fun but up to you and hop it works out for you .

Hi there little Georgie. Great entertainment, thanks. You are a very good wind up artist & managed to con a lot of TV members.

Guys, he's taking the piss out of us all. Have a read of the original post.

"So I met a girl on TF from Yala, she is young and ultra cute. I worried before meeting her because I wondered why such a cute girl couldn't find thai guy. She had been single for one year after leaving her ex-husband. She has one kid.

I went to yala to meet her and besides the fact the south preparing for war right on the border to malaysia, it was a great success mostly.

She loves soccer and tattoos lol opposite to me, but we both like computer games, movies, fantasy, computer and stuff.

she is kind of a punk misfit that society rejects and she always scowls at people lol, but she is still super cute and a tiny bit boyish looking

She is crazy romantic!

Like most thai girls she cant swim and apologises for being brown. She wanted me to get her prenant straight away!! prolly a bad sign lol

She is 21 im an 33 so we r a bit far apart in age...

I told her we will live but we must make a business and both work hard. I said i would only take 100k and if that runs out i would leave for good..."

Notice, structured sentences & even paragraphs. Plus the dead give away, Georgie has actually used punctuation.

Now have a look at his response posted earlier this morning..... back to his old tricks.... writing gibberish with not a punctuation mark in sight.

Good one Georgie. Me thinks you should receive some sort of award for best "suck in" so far in 2014.

Have a great day..... Mal.

Hi there little Georgie. Great entertainment, thanks. You are a very good wind up artist & managed to con a lot of TV members.

Guys, he's taking the piss out of us all. Have a read of the original post.

"So I met a girl on TF from Yala, she is young and ultra cute. I worried before meeting her because I wondered why such a cute girl couldn't find thai guy. She had been single for one year after leaving her ex-husband. She has one kid.

I went to yala to meet her and besides the fact the south preparing for war right on the border to malaysia, it was a great success mostly.

She loves soccer and tattoos lol opposite to me, but we both like computer games, movies, fantasy, computer and stuff.

she is kind of a punk misfit that society rejects and she always scowls at people lol, but she is still super cute and a tiny bit boyish looking

She is crazy romantic!

Like most thai girls she cant swim and apologises for being brown. She wanted me to get her prenant straight away!! prolly a bad sign lol

She is 21 im an 33 so we r a bit far apart in age...

I told her we will live but we must make a business and both work hard. I said i would only take 100k and if that runs out i would leave for good..."

Notice, structured sentences & even paragraphs. Plus the dead give away, Georgie has actually used punctuation.

Now have a look at his response posted earlier this morning..... back to his old tricks.... writing gibberish with not a punctuation mark in sight.

Good one Georgie. Me thinks you should receive some sort of award for best "suck in" so far in 2014.

Have a great day..... Mal.

Hi young mal will I am back home to Australia on Friday so you will not hear from me because when I am home in AUSSIE I not get in to this sh?t on this forum have to much to do back home like going fishing every day and no need to put up with bullsh?t here just get on here to have fun and a laugh and board in the village so need to full out my time like , I have said thailand is a great place but I come from the I think best place in the world Australia and if we're not for my great courty Australia I would never very be in thailand to day but I will miss thailand and all the sh?t on here see you all

Can she cook?

Hey Sipi:

Can you cook?

Just so you understand ahead of time, if the answer's yes, it doesn't mean I want to marry you. smile.png

You are safe. I can't cook, and certainly not up to sex 3 times a night.