Indian motorcycle Grand Opening Party, 26 April 2014

bazmlb

It's funny, but I never saw or even heard of anyone owning a modern Indian living in America for 37 years.

You would only heard about the classic Indians.

Just like McGarrett Popcorn and Swensen's ice cream which are also American but never heard of in America.

Victory is pretty popular though, and I respect them for their innovative styling.

Does Victory own Indian?, that's how little I know about them.

It's funny, but I never saw or even heard of anyone owning a modern Indian living in America for 37 years.

Just like McGarrett Popcorn and Swensen's ice cream which are also American but never heard of in America.

Victory is pretty popular though, and I respect them for their innovative styling.

Garrett (not McGarrett) Popcorn is in Chi town (home base) LA and NY. Swensen's Ice Cream is all over the place not only in the states but the world, good ice cream also good ice cream parlor atmosphere and their signage (logo) is very distinctive and memorable.

I think Indian went belly up in the 1950s but I recall someone reviving the brand in Gilroy, California around year 2000?

I also recollect them working with Evel Knievel on a limited edition model.

From what I know is Victory motorbike produced in USA by Polaris. They build all kind of smaller vehicles and boats. The Victory cash in on the success from HD in the heavy motor segment. They started building them in 2000 added the Indian logo/style in 2011 to there sales formula.

The sales go well and they use, like so many other USA companies, the happy free strong individual sentiments to sell their products.

They are fantastic bikes and my hats off to the folks that bring em in to LOS.

I couldn't go as the wife had to Manager one of our shops in Pattaya....but the good news is the Victory showroom will be open most of the year!