Travel to and from Rayong

scotsguy41

I will be in Bkk on Monday and will be visiting my friend in Hospital in Rayong.Does anyone know how much taxi and mini busses are between Pattaya and Rayong and also how far is Rayong from Ban Chang as I hear its more fun ??? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Taxi to Rayong usually about 2200

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Taxi from Rayong to BKK is about 2200 baht. (you must've got the Farang price if you paid that from Pattaya or is it that Pattaya taxi's just rip off everyone)

From Pattaya I would guess 1000 Baht.(or at least that's my best guess KNOWING that a taxi from Rayong to BKK is 2200 Baht)

Bang Chang is a quiet little town with a small Girlie Soi (Quite fun and inexpensive!)...its about a 30 minute drive on Sukumvit to Rayong.

City of Rayong is a LOT bigger than Ban Chang and has it all ....just more discrete. So you might want to consider staying in Rayong.

just one man's opinion.

Good luck and best wishes for your friend.

Edited by beachproperty

Bangchang has a great place to eat called the Camel pub also has rooms to rent and great beer and cider selection, also a small shop for those hard to get items we expats miss sometimes, food is excellent value, and about 10 girly bars in the same street. Directly across from the Camel is a deli selling falang type food

You can take a mini van for 100 baht from BKK to Patts then another about100 bhat to Rayoug. Ban Chang is a great place I love it there the Camel raised it's room prices to 650 Baht many places to stay there cheap.I'd stay in Ban Chang, I'm going for the nidht tomorrow.

Edited by Degobuy

Try these : http://www.thelimopattaya.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=561301

Pattaya to BanPhe which is about 20 km past Rayong is Baht 1.200 so it should be less to Rayong.

Been using them for years now, excellent service.

Yermanee

Think you're paying to much, I got a taxi that picked me up at a Hotel on 2nd road and dropped me off at Ban Phe pier last year for 800 Baht