My worst Thai moments, why it's dangerous to upset thai girls (with video) and 3rd degree burns

kensai187

You where really into this smoking hot non bar girl. So after a couple o weeks you go home with another girl wink.png

In the UK if you see a girl for a week and she ignores you for the next two weeks, it means she's not interested. SMS's aren't hard to send.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this typical Farang idiot get payment from CNN OR BBC what's the point of this post ?

The point of his post is; he knows he`s an idiot, but not sure if anyone else knows he`s an idiot, so he created this thread to prove he`s an idiot.

Confused? You won`t be. Tune into next weeks exciting episode titled: farang loses 3 fingers while surfing on the roof of a tuk tuk.

• Like 1

You sir, are a clown. It is invariably people like you that degrade the mature and thoughtful among us. Each of us is in fact a diplomat here. We represent ourselves first, but in no small part we do represent the culture we came from. This didn't happen TO you, it happened BECAUSE of you.

You should be ashamed of yourself, not just for the stupid antics you reference, but for the total lack of realizing this is anything but asinine. Your the stereotype I struggle to rebut!

• Like 1

I've done some stupid things in my past, but I'm not stupid enough to post them, pics/vidoes and all on TV. Are you trying to win an idiot competition?

I am comfortable enough with my past mistakes to share them for others to either laugh at, or far more likely on Thaivisa, give me abuse for them thumbsup.gif . It was a bad week, shit happens, I learned from it, I've moved on. Are you so ashamed of your mistakes you have to keep them locked down deep inside? laugh.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You sir, are a clown. It is invariably people like you that degrade the mature and thoughtful among us. Each of us is in fact a diplomat here. We represent ourselves first, but in no small part we do represent the culture we came from. This didn't happen TO you, it happened BECAUSE of you.

You should be ashamed of yourself, not just for the stupid antics you reference, but for the total lack of realizing this is anything but asinine. Your the stereotype I struggle to rebut!

The op admits he made a mistake and paid the price for it,i take it from your reply that you never have?

• Like 1

I'd say you are a walking disaster, mixing sedatives with "buckets" of Sangsom. Add a motorcycle and you have a fast way into a box!!! Best of luck, you're going to need it!

It's a deadly combination which I haven't done for over a year now, I'd like to think I have learned my mistake. I got off fairly easy considering!

don't worry lad, people who dont make mistakes don't make anythin..av had one set my fukin house on fire before, scouse bird though not Thai, not much difference in them tbh.

Lol ta mate, you're one of the more rational people here it would seem; most people here seem to think a bad week and two mistakes defines your entire life. Sorry to hear bout your house too.

No shit it happened because of me, when did I say otherwise?

Some of you guys are hilarious. This was one crazy week in 1.5 years I've been out here and at a bad time in my life, I did something stupid, no one except me got hurt and I didn't upset any thai people (except the girl I guess, but she ignored me and got her payback 100 fold). I didn't even go to hospital, just went to the doctors 2 days later (62 visits after that one though.. hah)

I live in a new city out here now, work 60+ hours a week, nice girlfriend, barely drink anything and live in a quiet Thai community not farangland. Some of you make such unfounded ridiculous generalizations about my whole life from one post mocking my own stupidity in two events of 000's from my time since I've been out here. I think you're the ones who need to get a grip :).

• Like 2

Your accountability is actually commendable. I was just put off because I have some down time and have been spending it on TV this week. It seems there is an underbelly of really unpleasant farang in thailand, and I read this into your post. I have done many dumbass things but like another poster, I shared with my mates. I feel confident others think your post is simply more western degradation, regardless of fault. I guess inside I wish there was less of this kinda stuff reflecting on me as a guest here.

Not all tv's have such short memories that they forget the transgressions ( read drunk moments of poor judgment) that have lead to a moment of clarity - I.e. I didnt hurt any oneone else ( thank fluck) - need to sharpen up.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'd say you are a walking disaster, mixing sedatives with "buckets" of Sangsom. Add a motorcycle and you have a fast way into a box!!! Best of luck, you're going to need it!

It's a deadly combination which I haven't done for over a year now, I'd like to think I have learned my mistake. I got off fairly easy considering!

don't worry lad, people who dont make mistakes don't make anythin..av had one set my fukin house on fire before, scouse bird though not Thai, not much difference in them tbh.

Lol ta mate, you're one of the more rational people here it would seem; most people here seem to think a bad week and two mistakes defines your entire life. Sorry to hear bout your house too. cheers kid, the worse thing was she used my clothes and inland revenue accounts to start the fuker, haha, ahh well,can't live with em, can't kill em .sounds like you were just a victim of circumstances to me.

Some of you guys are hilarious. This was one crazy week in 1.5 years I've been out here and at a bad time in my life, I did something stupid, no one except me got hurt and I didn't upset any thai people (except the girl I guess, but she ignored me and got her payback 100 fold). I didn't even go to hospital, just went to the doctors 2 days later (62 visits after that one though.. hah)

I live in a new city out here now, work 60+ hours a week, nice girlfriend, barely drink anything and live in a quiet Thai community not farangland. Some of you make such unfounded ridiculous generalizations about my whole life from one post mocking my own stupidity in two events of 000's from my time since I've been out here. I think you're the ones who need to get a grip :).

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeah i share them with my mates. Posting here is just self indulgent

This is a forum about Thailand, I thought sharing some of my lesser moments in my time here as an introduction would be amusing. How little I knew..... laugh.png

I guess different people are amused by different things. Your 'nice' girl clearly has mental issues too

Yeah i share them with my mates. Posting here is just self indulgent

This is a forum about Thailand, I thought sharing some of my lesser moments in my time here as an introduction would be amusing. How little I knew..... laugh.png

I guess different people are amused by different things. Your 'nice' girl clearly has mental issues too

yeah but arnt they allways the best shags..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Good on ya OP.

Never mind the losers that live their life wrapped in cotton wool and can't stand to see other people out doing whatever the fck they want.... while their salaried 'wife' is in the next room watching lakorn and eating bugs every night.

it's only a visit this life, make the most of it, you can't make chicken soup out of chicken shit and your a long time dead so grt on with it!!just off to the other room me wife run out of bugs..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You where really into this smoking hot non bar girl. So after a couple o weeks you go home with another girl wink.png

In the UK if you see a girl for a week and she ignores you for the next two weeks, it means she's not interested. SMS's aren't hard to send.
If a girl ignore you and is not interested in you, she would not send sms.

And why refer to what a girl in UK would do? When it was a girl in Thailand

Edited by larsjohnsson
  • Like 1

So your girlfriend was angry because you f.... a bargirl and made some minor damage on the house. You drove drunk and hurt yourself and blame the poor girl.

I think its only fair to be fair to OP.

He did say he was only seeing her for a week or so before she went MIA and ignored him.

He also did not blame the girl, but said he was upset loosing her and this is why he got drunk.

Personally i think the girl was a nut case and even if he was with her but cheated, trashing the house is simply insane

<he was only seeing her for a week >

You only have to go out with them one night for them to consider you their BF ( even if they aren't around ).

I even had a girl I went out with a couple times remember me years later and demand money from me.

• Like 1

how can a girl slap you? you must have been drunk completely, i would slap her back

she must hav ebeen an ex bra girl, only these girls are so agressive, never came across a girl that would slap me in Thailand, but dont mess with bar scum

Edited by expatsupreme

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Go back to your home country. We don't really need you here.

In case you struggle to read, OP did clearly say he was back home.

But do clarify who is we? and who made you the spokesperson for us?

And unless you have some kind of trademark on who can or who can not come to Thailand, please refrain from making silly statements

We: do not speak for you.....correct.

We: are a small (very small) group of western men living here who are tired of our reputation being spoiled by drunken, whoring losers.

Sounds to me like your boasting about being drunk on both occasions....and you are doing it on this forum....where many of the readers have children, wives and themselves to be worried about with drivers like you on the roads. Your attitude is "flippant" and irresponsible ....sick really, when you are putting the lives of people in danger by your drinking and driving....you should seek help (with your alcohol intake or whatever) if you cannot control your behavior

Just to confirm , you were upset about loosing the girl who trashed the house, almost made you deaf and ignored you prior to that??

OP consider yourself lucky that the relationship ended early on. No matter how hot she was she is a certified nutter.