The Farang Is Always Guilty!

george

My GF and I once visited a mate of mine in Bangers while his wife was up-country. We stayed in his condo for about 10 minutes before we went out to dinner.

Later that night my GF told me that she could tell that my mate had had a girl in his place.

These girls can see things that us blokes wouldn't.

Absolutely Tiz ... and from a casual glance ... imagine how good they are in investigative mode. No chance for a philandering lad :o

By the way, if such situation happen with you farang wife, will it cost you 3000 Baht?

By the way, if such situation happen with you farang wife, will it cost you 3000 Baht?

I can, by personal experience, testify that it cost me considerabley more...and it ain't over yet.

So the nick is finally explained.

:o

######...

I can, by personal experience, testify that it cost me considerabley more...and it ain't over yet.

So the nick is finally explained.

:o

######...

######,

Third time is a charm...screwed the pooch on the first two attempts...sorry.

Yup, that is the history on the nick...wasn't and isn't a pretty sight. I would give the entire sorid story but if you think that this guy was stupid for bringing two BG's back to he and his GF's apartment I can only imagine what the posters would say about me. Sad part is that all or most of it would be entirely too true...

My GF and I once visited a mate of mine in Bangers while his wife was up-country. We stayed in his condo for about 10 minutes before we went out to dinner.

Later that night my GF told me that she could tell that my mate had had a girl in his place.

These girls can see things that us blokes wouldn't.

Or perhaps she was just trying to warn you! :o

• 1 month later...