Yingluck says Abhisit should be given chance to seek solution

webfact

good leadership from her... kudos where kudos is due

let's see how Mark handles Dear Leader... of course this is very late in the game and Mark sees Suthep failing by the Duck Pond so 'conveniently' drops Suthep and becomes a 'peacemaker' bless him

anyway without being too cynical I sincerely hope something comes out of it - best solution? a council of reform and an election date FIXED and all will fight it

in the interregnum government carries on, Suthep feeds his ducks and Mark tries to act sincere

Edited by binjalin

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Ginjag,

today is the day you finally lost it,go for a walk to calm down.

I will repeat what myself and others have been telling you,

The Thais will always surprise you.

PS feel sorry for your MIL

Please tell me why "I have lost it", Calm down -ha didn't know I was excited, the other 10 have been telling me what???

Do not feel sorry for my Mother I Law, when she comes to my house the mice throw themselves into the traps. she is that thin she has braces on her corset. She said to me yesterday, "what is different about me today" I said you have new shoes on, she said "no I have a face pack on"

enjoy, so you can see by my reply -I have lost it.

I was told by my grandad, that if you want to know what your wife will look like 'down the track' just look at her mother.

Good luck mate ! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

Don't have the brains or the know how!

And once again the superior we know better you high so attitude comes out!

You just don't get it!

Your lot will never get the reigns again!

Ok support an election.

The yellows will get creamed,

As one poster commented about posters calling them yellows.Same dog different collar and the electorate hasn't forgotten.

So let the people decide,

If the dems win they win if the PTP win they win.

No worries here!

You ok with that?

Of the Red Shirt leaders how many of them could actually pass even a high school exam without cheating?

Mark is intellectually far superior to them and you.

And his boss Suthep, what of him ?

Good. It is no time to reject solutions just because of who proposed them. At least he is trying to define some needed reforms and find a way to satisfy everyone. It is time to start ignoring that radical loose cannon Suthep and start listening to what Abhisit has to say.

Suthep is the battering ram to bring us where we are today,Abhisit couldnt do this and keep a clean image.Now its his turn.This how it always works,everywhere,good cop,bad cop.

• Like 1

Dear Ginjag,

today is the day you finally lost it,go for a walk to calm down.

I will repeat what myself and others have been telling you,

The Thais will always surprise you.

PS feel sorry for your MIL

Please tell me why "I have lost it", Calm down -ha didn't know I was excited, the other 10 have been telling me what???

Do not feel sorry for my Mother I Law, when she comes to my house the mice throw themselves into the traps. she is that thin she has braces on her corset. She said to me yesterday, "what is different about me today" I said you have new shoes on, she said "no I have a face pack on"

enjoy, so you can see by my reply -I have lost it.

I was told by my grandad, that if you want to know what your wife will look like 'down the track' just look at her mother.

Good luck mate ! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

I wondered for years why she carried a broom in her hand, thought she was a maniac for sweeping, the pointed hat never suited her.cheesy.gif

Good. It is no time to reject solutions just because of who proposed them. At least he is trying to define some needed reforms and find a way to satisfy everyone. It is time to start ignoring that radical loose cannon Suthep and start listening to what Abhisit has to say.

If you want to get a good take on how to reform things, google TDRI. It is Thailand's foremost think tank and these guys are good. I would highly suspect that both sides read their studies.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

She's underestimated by a lot of people!

She played suteps game and handled him quite well!

Now she is giving abhisit every chance to find a solution which in means ok show us what you've got!

No secrecy put in on the table and let's see if the thai people agree or not with your solutions and reforms!

Well said...clap2.gif ..totally difference from #3...bah.gif

Now, she is taking the piss out of him.

What a sad state of affairs.

Do not know where you get your rubbish from Costas, seems to me she knows she cannot do anything so she is opening up for him, which is good give her a chance might find away that the flag you fly could not do.

Chin up Costas let's look left, right & left again before we cross the motorway.

Do not know where you get your rubbish from Costas, seems to me she knows she cannot do anything so she is opening up for him, which is good give her a chance might find away that the flag you fly could not do.

Chin up Costas let's look left, right & left again before we cross the motorway.

Yes and she should have stopped the goings on over the 3 years of power, so were here, she has no record of achievements.

The South Korean PM stood down just because of not managing the ferry disaster well, She will not step down after all this so she should go---and anyone else guilty with her. What a laugh, she could have left with a LITTLE dignity.

• Like 1

I know I shouldnt, but everytime I see her I just wanna shag her!!

About time you got your eyes tested...tongue.png

And give you another tip if you need it that bad --soak an oatmeal bread loaf overnight and close your eyes and think of Thailand.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes and she should have stopped the goings on over the 3 years of power, so were here, she has no record of achievements.

The South Korean PM stood down just because of not managing the ferry disaster well, She will not step down after all this so she should go---and anyone else guilty with her. What a laugh, she could have left with a LITTLE dignity.

A Shinawatra never steps down, they keep on going until they end up behind bars or running from the law coffee1.gif

I wold be very pleased to see the whole clan locked up in a maximum security facility playing Monopoly together and fighting who should be the bank biggrin.png

Edited by bander
  • Like 1

Ive been in thailand since before this parasite was in power.Thailand was cruising.Going well.

Now i would say its about 3 years away from a revolution.If that.

Ok for me.I can go back to my country.As for thais

.I feel so sorry for them.

Time will tell .Then all the people who bscked her will know they were taken for fools.

Ive enjoyed living here but it will all come to an end soon.Dam

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

""Abhisit should be allowed to try his best and we will monitor his moves," Yingluck said."

Any solution Abhisit coming up with will be rejected by Mr.T anyway, so why bother coffee1.gif

I am not sure, last week Uncle "T" offered to retire from politics along with the rest of his family, that sounds to me there is suggestion that a deal could be brokered that would eventually allow him to return from exile.

Well atleast Abhisit has had a real education and as an opposition member, by true democratic means (not known to her) is entitled to give his recommendations to the Nation.

Now its another question whether one percent of them will understand him including the lady herself.

She is clutching at straws now and has probably been advised by some of her camp to make this offer as it will appear Democratic in a global sense.

She will use it in her defence, that she has tried all means to bring about a solution.

I think that he is one of the few that actually can move the Nation forward, well its worth a go as the stalemate is only getting worse, which is oh so predictable in the los .