Suthep says no compromise with Thaksin

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Suthep’s made known his stance Monday night after Ms Yingluck voicing hope that opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva could best convince the protest leader to sit down for talk and enter election to end the deadlock."

Suthep doesn't want any solution except his own. The Dems are looking for a solution to the current mess, that is not the one he wants. Still that's not surprising, two separate groups with very different philosophies.

A lot in PT feel the same way, but at least yingluck has the sense to see a solution is needed or this deadlock will never end without more bloodshed. No one wants that, well no one with more than two functioning brain cells at least.

And he is right.....Some compromise solution with Thaksin will result in either the same again in 2 years. Or the next Thaksin will come in no later than 4 years.

Better make a good solution now, than some foul compromise and having the same kind of problems for the next 20 years.

Suthep might not be the nicest guy but he right in this case.

You are kidding me?

What you are advocating is 'ethnic political cleansing' to suit the Democrats or the Elite otherwise they will take their bat n ball and go home again !

Elections will determine which MP's and Political Parties should run the country not a numb nut like Suthep who is definitely not elected or the voice of the 'majority'..

And I'm no Thaksin fan either before you reply wink.png

Before a few more go stark raving bonkers, never in a million years will anyone let this regime in again. Tell me why has there been problems, nothing more than gross mismanagement, NOT SUTHEP or the DEMS. I will say this a million times until it sinks in--the government self destructed it's self.

THIS IS NOT FROM A YELLOW CAMP. this is speaking honest, 3 years of rapid decline, can anyone tell me convince me what PTP did good for the country,

No one has replied with the list of honours.

Surprising then that they remain so popular with the voting public. Oh but I forgot, those who vote for them arent as intelligent as you clap2.gif

Edited by Mr Yim
  • Like 1

Really, hope and wish, you succeed, Sutherp, with your quest.

You and the Thai people deserve it.

Ah lovely Costas. . . why do you blindly support a corrupt mad man yet have an obessive hatred for Yingluck whose only "crime" is having a brother convicted of corruption?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif please your bleeding cracking me up. have a look again what he is wanted for, get real.

and wonders do happen she and the government were as pure as the driven snow-that's why they did so well isn't it ???

Suthep has unfortunately lost the plot. Mark and Yinluck will go ahead without him. The Democrats will join the election process and Sutheps supporters will melt away,Suthep will be arrested,the reform process will go ahead after the election with no input from him. As for the murder trial,,Mark will be found not guilty as a little "thank you". Suthep will go down, he has served his purpose. PTP wins with reduced majority,no Shinawatra as PM but Thaksin still pulls some of the strings.............My predictions for the future..any takers?

I think you could be pretty close. It would be a lot better than the alternative of the reds winning a prolonged battle in Bangkok and taking complete power.

Ah lovely Costas. . . why do you blindly support a corrupt mad man yet have an obessive hatred for Yingluck whose only "crime" is having a brother convicted of corruption?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif please your bleeding cracking me up. have a look again what he is wanted for, get real.

and wonders do happen she and the government were as pure as the driven snow-that's why they did so well isn't it ???

Ginjag, have you ever taken a look at Sutheps past? By your reaction, I suspect not. Take a look at Wikipedia it gives a pretty concise history. wai.gif

Let's see, we've got one dictator who is wanted by the law saying he will not meet another dictator who is on the run from the law to sort out the political impasse and yet neither officially belong to the two main parties anyway. On top of that both of the official party leaders are facing charges ranging from corruption to murder.

No wonder nobody outside Thailand wants to get involved in this political funny farm!

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 2

If hating Thaksin means liking Suthep, I'm being persuaded to hate Thaksin a little less these days.

There is no logical reasoning in that. They are not connected in such a fashion. It's easy to dislike both of them and what they stand for.

Ginjag, have you ever taken a look at Sutheps past? By your reaction, I suspect not. Take a look at Wikipedia it gives a pretty concise history. wai.gif

Suthep was not in government for 3 years your lot were. and look what a sorry state they left it in--I am quite aware of his past, but all this mess that your lot are in is NOT his doing. it was S##t before he came along---take a look at the more recent history that should put you straight without him clouding your head.thumbsup.gif

The topic is ???? what he said is good--Thaksin has no business here he said he was finished with politics--Liar--and therefore he should not be included in any talks. it is NOT Thaksins business. your anger is about Suthep personally and his history, for what you think of him and it is similar to mine he is doing what he thinks is right and I agree Thaksin is stirring the Dung and he is right to speak that he should be ignored.

Yes and what, if he did wrong he should be convicted same anyone--like as of now with the government.

I'm trying to work out if Abhisit and Suthep are in cahoots on this or have truly diverged philosophically.

More importantly, would Suthep seek to disrupt elections if the Democrats stood? Would his following diminish under such circumstances?

Has Suthep served his purpose?

Can Abhisit get an acceptable set of political cum electoral reforms agreed upon pre-election?

Has a deal been struck that somehow permits Yingluck to be absolved of charges if she agrees to reform and steps down?

Is there horse trading going on behind closed doors?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In my opinion... you are bang on.

There are things already going on between AV and ST, and it is not that they are going in separate directions. They are firmly headed down the same pre-organized road.

This is a well timed rhetoric of defiance that was actually expected. He is stacking his hand ready to give something back as part of the plan to be seen to be compromising for the good of the nation.

We already have the military thinking AVs plan is good, next will be the EC, which I have not read all the news threads yet, but if they also chirp positive, that will leave the PDRC and the PTP and other parties.

This will be when Suthep will appear to pull back and start to make positive sounds for the agreement, leaving just the PTP and others.

Hard for them to turn it down without appearing before the entire nation as throwing a massive spanner in the works just as Thailand's situation was looking up for the first time in 6 months... Political suicide if ever I saw it.

Yes indeed... Suthep and Abhisit have them on the run with Yingluck waving their flag without even knowing it.

A cunning plan indeed.

I am beginning to think that the current monetary losses caused by k. Suthep and his followers will far outweigh those of Thaksin's past "plundering". Not including the belittlement of Thailand's reputation on the world stage.

• Like 1

"It would be a one day purge and the country could restart for the new life, he added."

Suthep was already quite mad before this all started but he seems to be quickly heading towards a padded cell.

Same thing came to my mind he is clearly and obviously insane.

He is just a dog barking at the wind.

I am beginning to think that the current monetary losses caused by k. Suthep and his followers will far outweigh those of Thaksin's past "plundering". Not including the belittlement of Thailand's reputation on the world stage.

oooooooohhhhh please, the losses occurred before Suthep stepped on board.

Thaksin of the past AND his family /PTP government over the last 3 years. trillions. I think that Yingluck had a hand in the world stage bit.

I wonder why you didn't mention her-after all she was the PM and the Defense Minister-and indirectly the foreign minister and trade minister because she used these titles to get abroad away from meetings and problems she was aware of and did nothing about them--also chairperson of the rice. Funny you not mentioned these things, as we find on TVF this is of no importance according to pro gov posters. ONLY the DEMS and SUTHEP.

prevention IS better than cure anyday.

Anyone saw the red rally? Now in Phichit, new tactic from them. Now trying to gaining support back from the farmers.

Saying how much big boss daddy have help the farmers. What a good man he is,blah blah blah...

PERHAPS he is really good man but i wondering why is he so helpful towards the rice farmers. But i don't see him helping all the Thai people as a whole. So he is a good man specifically for some particular people? A good man for the farmers only?

What can the farmers give him? hmmm..... huh.png

Then my friend ask me what can the farmers give him to allow him have power over the nation?

whistling.gif OOh.... I SEE.....

PROBABLY he is really a good man. I may miss something. Anyone know what else has he help beside the farmers and gain such a popularity position in the red supporters?

I wondering Ahbisit and Yingluck goes ahead with the new election. Suthep is still firm on his objective.

What if turn out is a shocking result at the voting date that majority either no turn up or vote 'no-vote'.

So how is the political crisis by then?

Like Neo and agent Smith, they are two sides of the same coin. Can't wait for Suthep v Thaksin with the hope they both get a beating.

Dont you get it ?

Suthep is a rabid dog running around frothing at the mouth lunging at anything that moves.

Thaksin is a lion waiting in the shadows.

I wondering Ahbisit and Yingluck goes ahead with the new election. Suthep is still firm on his objective.

What if turn out is a shocking result at the voting date that majority either no turn up or vote 'no-vote'.

So how is the political crisis by then?

Looks like Abhisit and Yingluck will carry the torch of democracy and compromise and Suthep will be committed to a mental institution.

He said that on April 30 at 7 p.m.he would announce the D-Day to end the Thaksin regime forever.

Oh good....the final push is coming.

FOREVER.

This time is the real forever. I promise.

Until the next one ... Hub of 'Real Forever Final Crack-Downs' ? rolleyes.gif

are we talking about our new SUPREME LEADER (GOD!)... lets get a brain here... this is ADOLF reborn!... take away the voting rights of the poor... can kill anyone who doesn't like his acne or his prophetic (pathetic!) ideas.... this is the man that is so corrupt, he makes Thaksin look like a puppy!!!!

Honestly when I read this article and his words, Hitler came to mind. He is like a Thai Hitler in the making, if he actually gets total power somehow, I honestly may consider moving to Laos or something.

• Like 1

IF YOU are NOT PART of the Solution - YOU ARE part of the PROBLEM!

You can take the Name out of Corruption - but you cannot take corruption out of politicians...

Will a change make any difference to poor people or even the "Middle?" class??

I hope it gets a chance to try...

but currupt rice prices and Free buses will not make a better society