She want's me to send her money!<deleted>!

BKK Blues Brother

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same poster

180 on the thread

he had a thread where he was braggin on about her

this is the thread where the world her thought he was in, met the reality of who she is

Yep -- tattooed trash.

well, before judgement, we should be brought up to speed, dont you think?

this guy, offers us all an education into the minds of the thai's

we, or at least me, are not accustomed to this way of life,

the girl I was with, was honest with me, which is why we were able to have a good finish to our first round, which lasted almost 5 months,

she benefitted and I benefitted,

I am still trying to learn because, in addition to the education value and saftey factor,

I expect to engage with more thai females

it is the "dis-engaging, that seems to be where the westerner has the trouble,

so, far, I was able to avoid that, but ot WAS WITH, the valuable insight I gained from others, including here, but mostly, the people I met on subways, shopping adventures etc., who had no personal axe to grind with me, and gave me good advice, like,

1) never ask a guy where he met his girlfriend

2) you never lose your thai g/f, just your place in line,

3) love them all, marry none

that sort of thing,

and,

watch out for the unplanned pregnancy, as they ARE planned,

by them

• Like 1

I am one hell of a lucky guy, as my wife is normally tight on spending. She earns far more than me, today she took me out and bought me two very nice rugby shirts. I would never spend that much on myself. Yes she is Thai and 23 years younger than yours truly. I sure did pick a one in a million girl.

so, far, I was able to avoid that, but ot WAS WITH, the valuable insight I gained from others, including here, but mostly, the people I met on subways, shopping adventures etc., who had no personal axe to grind with me, and gave me good advice, like,

that sort of thing,

and,

by them

Seriously, I'm losing the will to live.

• Like 1

I am one hell of a lucky guy, as my wife is normally tight on spending. She earns far more than me, today she took me out and bought me two very nice rugby shirts. I would never spend that much on myself. Yes she is Thai and 23 years younger than yours truly. I sure did pick a one in a million girl.

how long are you married?

and your age?

that sort of thing,

and,

by them

Seriously, I'm losing the will to live.

seriously?

whats up?

If it's Issan, it's a money pit so unsurprising.

It's like an ATM being dragged into a black hole.

My SIL says the same thing when she visits, typical cost is 20k baht for a few days.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

by them

Important comments.

Nothing a woman does in unplanned.

"calculating" is a good descriptive word for them.

it is in their DNA, the "gathering" side of the hunter gatherers. we need not be upset with them, just some are gatherers, some are nurturers, and we can confuse them, without their "help"

by them

Important comments.

Nothing a woman does in unplanned.

"calculating" is a good descriptive word for them.

it is in their DNA, the "gathering" side of the hunter gatherers. we need not be upset with them, just some are gatherers, some are nurturers, and we can confuse them, without their "help"

I met this guy in Chinag Mai,

he brought his guitar to a massage joint and was entertaining the girls when i walked out with what he called, the "high maintenance hi-so type"

what he didnt know, as didnt anyone else was, she was a prostitute from bangkok who became my short term GFE

anyway, play this song every day, and the words will sink in, trust me.

this was as valuable as anything else:

maybe more: (so)

I don't mean any offence but your girl is a couple of decades younger than you and I wish you well but as she is Thai and relatively young her earnings are likely to be relatively low. You then say she earns more than you. She buys you presents but how long is this likely to go on for? Each to their own but my pride just wouldn't allow me to accept gifts from her and I'd be doing my darnedest to find myself a job where I could contribute more financially to the relationship.

Hello

I have a girlfriend who I met while hiring her as a prostitute.

I'm am now back in London, and she has asked me send her money every week. She says she needs what amounts to about 75 percent of my net income. She says that it's for her sick cat who has been passed down through many generations in her family.

Now, she is living with a Thai man she says is her father but who appears to be the same age. She has told me she loves me very much and wants me to send her a bit more money so she can take care of her father who lives with her.

Question: how much extra should I send for the father. I've got a good 200 pounds or so per month left.

A sick cat? That's a variation on the sick buffalo! Maybe the foreign guys have woken up to the sick buffalo line.

I don't believe a word of your post, but I still found it amusing.

Other than the bit about she earning more money than you (that depends on how much you earn), she sounds like a 99 in a 100 Thai girl.

Just for some reason farangs always seem to end up with the 1 that just wants money.