Partner Offer For Live Score Website

Hi,

I recently launched a Live Score Website with Soccer, Icehockey, Basketball and more Livescores.

Scores are delivered by a provider ( score24.com ) by sending ( masses ) of XML Files. So the Parter I'm looking for should have an strong knowledge background of XML Programming OR a strong marketing/sales/business background.

I'm also owning two other websites, so all in all it's pretty tough to programm and

manage all by myself.

There is a pretty nice chance to great revenues on a Live Score Site as there are not to many sites like this yet ( many distributions, but not many ("root") Sites ). The market leader livescore.com is ranked at alexa Ranking around 700, which is pretty cool - this is the way to go...

If you're interested please drop me an email to [email protected] with some personal details to chat on.

Take care

Tom

as far as I know score24.com xml feed is compatible to run with Carp an XML and RSS feed backend. (Not much scripting is needed and all you need is a guy that setup the scripts for you (shouldn't take more then an hour or two)

I'm also owning two other websites, so all in all it's pretty tough to programm and manage all by myself.

Same me, own only one website and things gets out of control sometimes :o

.. but as long the money comes in it's great and fun too.