Cheapest Hong Kong Hotel Room (not dormitory) to Keep some luggages few hours ? Where ?

Cheapest Hong Kong Hotel Room (not dormitory) to Keep some luggages few hours ? Where ?

Hello,

Do you know a cheap place at Hong Kong where I can keep some luggages few hours ? And maybe take a shower.

No dormitory, no left luggage, I want a real room that I can close with a key, even small and not very clean, but in the center, around Mongkok or Yomate area if possible.

Thank you for suggestions.

In Mongkok (close to airport shuttle stop at Landmark Hotel), try city hostel (about 1100 baht no toilet--it's down the hall) IT IS NOT a dormitory or hostel. You get a single room (with key). It is about the size of large closet but you only want it to store luggage.

I stayed there one New Year's Eve when I did not want to pay the exhorbitant rates at all the other hotels for that time period--still paid about 2800 baht for NY Eve but it was just to sleep for a couple hours. The bed was small but comfortable and it was clean.

• Like 1

Wouldn't a left luggage facility at the airport be a cheaper option and save you having to drag your gear into town and back from the airport

Thank you to all.

Actually it's to keep stuff that I wll buy there from different sellers and then bring it to airport.

I will have a look to these hotels.