MR HIPPO

Dodobird

Anyone know this gentleman personally? It appears Peter lived in Bangkok for 10 years and when his Thai wife died he moved to korat.

Peter died this morning at 10am at (Ward 303) Fort Suranaree Hospital (Korat) In case anyone has information regarding Peter's next of kin, please ask them to contact the hospital immediately 044-234359 and 044-234529.

Thanks

Apparently, his body is still in the Fort Surananee Hospital. 5 days have elapsed after his death and the hospital is still waiting direction from the British Embassy. Anyone know his next-of-kin please pm me.

Thanks

I will read his "special" thread.

But if -Dodobird- knew Mr.Hippo, what was the reason to his absence from -thaivisa- than? A long sickness?

Sorry to read from the death of a member.

Mr.Hippo

Last active online, 2011-12-09 06:00 blink.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/463872-please-help-if-you-can/

Really sad, in this thread-link, Mr.Hippo just lost his beloved wife, 04.2011 and mentioned that he had financial problems,

had to wait for his pension 2 years more. That would have been than 2013 and now just a year in more financial conditions with that pension, he dies!

Sad.sad.png

Edited by ALFREDO

• 1 month later...

I was under the impression that Peter (Mr.Hippo) had family, a daughter I think in the U.K. and at one time he was contemplating returning to the U.K. Possibly if any person knew or knows his (Mr.Hippo) surname it may be advisable to advise the British Embassy as any information could help in the matter.

I am sure he had links to the health care system as a care giver in the U.K prior to coming to Thailand.