Sheik Yusoof Al Saba Frauded Norwegian Co

jorn-h

Found this in the norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang today.

Here is a short and fast translation : (dont have time to take hole story now, so if not someone else does, then i will do at work tomorrow. :o and i know my english is'nt the best )

The Fake sheik Yusoof Al Saba frauded Norwegian Couple for $31000 !

The norwegian couple Emil Jakobsen (37) and Anita Slette (33) , did meet

the Kuwaiti sheik Yusoof Al Saba at the island of Ko Samui in Thailand.

The sheik promised the copule a income of $350 000 - $600 000 in year

through real estate investment.

The couple thought the sheik was credible with his pompous conduct,

and he had 2 thai police officers as security. So the couple paid the sheik

$31000 in advance, as a entry to the investment project

But the Arab was fake prince, and his wife no daugther of

a international wepon dealer.

Now the Sheik is disappeared, and all money gone.

Also the thai police and a British couple got screwed.

A total of $325 000 is missing after the sheik is gone.

The hole story (In norwegian with some pictures) on www.vg.no

I really like the picture of the Arab Sheik wearing his big flashy gold crucifix. Sheiks are well known for sporting such christian oriented jewelry because it makes all their Islamic brethern chuckle with amusement.

An appropriately despondent Norse guy in the next photo is probably wondering why he didn't catch on to the hoax. Sheik married to the daughter of an international gun runner. Wearing gold crucifix. Promising scads of money in return for a relatively small (but significant) investment. If only something had tipped him off to the ruse, but that wiley Sheik was just sooo smooth!

I like to think of it as tuition in the school of hard knocks.

Jeepz

We would love to publish this story. If you want to contribute, please email the translated article to admin(at)thaivisa.com. We could always help you to to refine and correct the article before uploading it to the public. Thanks in advance!

Slowly but step for step all people living in Thailand have to accept the fact, that not only the Thai are the bad people, as often claimed by foreign nations.

Foreigners are also criminals, and victims are other foreigners as well as Thais.

In this case the victim is also responsible:

I think, it is your own fault if you pay such amounts without any security, without any guarantee.... just because he is the rich sheik, or the rich diplomat....and promising you the great deal....

As adult you are responsible yourself for what you are doing.

About Thai criminals, the Thais have to solve that themselves, however what is regarding foreign nationals with criminal activities in Thailand, I can only recommend, put them behind bars, and then quickly kick them out of Thailand, for always please, and with no way to return.

I do not need such Arab investment officers or any other foreign criminals around me while living in Thailand.

Johann