Tops Spot rewards

gennisis

Maybe this should be in the Food Forum,but I,m in Chiang Mai and I shopped in the new Festival Food Hall...so....

I was surprised at the level of re-inbursement with the Spot rewards.

With a spending of 6800 baht on my visits this month I recieved vouchers redeemable on my future spending of 465 baht,which i think is about a 7% discount.

Makes up a bit for the expensive prices,especialy on Australian Beef...almost a free rib eye steak !!thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Maybe this should be in the Food Forum

I believe it is. rolleyes.gif

Yes it is but we generally talk about hamburgers and Pizza.

I really like the spot reward at the Tops in Central Festival. It is in my mind the best western super market in Chiang Mai.

i agree with the OP. i already got 300 Bath in reimbursement/rewards from Central Festival in only a few weeks of shopping there.

but here's a tip: spend the coupon right away. i put mine in my wallet and a week or 10 days later when i returned to shop i removed the coupon from my wallet and it was a blank piece of paper, almost like the old trick of invisible ink. i mean there was absolutely nothing on the paper, zero, no ink. the manager came over and said that she had received a number of complaints about this and that they will look into getting better ink!

^ Same problem with cash register tapes of True Money at 7-11. Best to ask for the card if they are issued anymore, otherwise write in ink on the tape the amount and expiry date.