My New NaviBot Robotic Cleaner.

healthbkkbkk

Last Evening I was walking in Power Buy and saw a Samsung NoviBot Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. It was on sale for 5000 baht off the normal price so I asked for a demonstration and was impressed enough to buy it.

It worked on my home all night and it did work so well and makes very little sound. My Chihuahuas aren't quite used to it yet but that will come. Just to say I highly recommend this particularly if one has pets.

If you liked this topic I'll write about my Philips AirFryer next smile.png

Interesting. A few questions.

• What's the total of that bot?
  • Which specific store?
  • Does one need to program the mapping system?
  • How long does the set up take?

Thanks!

Interesting. A few questions.

• What's the total of that bot?
  • Which specific store?
  • Does one need to program the mapping system?
  • How long does the set up take?

Thanks!

Hi,

I paid 10,000 baht at Power Buy, Central Bang Na.

No programming is required. The machine will map the room automatically and if set to auto will decide the best route for cleaning. There are also presets but I haven't used them.

Out of the box It only requires a 1 hour charge and then it is ready to go. No set up is required.

• Like 1

Does it also scrub the bathroom floor?

This model avoids water and will go around it.

The more expensive model will continue cleaning when water on the floor is detected.

What about blood?

you need the Samsung NoviBot Robotic Murder Vacuum Cleaner, costs more

• Like 1

Sounds great, how is it doing in the corners?

Actually vacuum cleaning isn't what I need I would need something that can wash the floor, or remove the sausages that my dog leaves outside.....

Sounds great, how is it doing in the corners?

Actually vacuum cleaning isn't what I need I would need something that can wash the floor, or remove the sausages that my dog leaves outside.....

Wife?

yes she would hire a home maid, if she could find one.....

• Like 1

Getting pets used to it'll just be a matter of time. Nowadays when the Roomba comes out to vacuum my cat couldn't care less (despite it's initial fear and similar hiding behind the couch).

Edited by CanInBKK
  • Like 1

My dogs are unfortunately too big for one of those. I think they'd just get defensive at it, and that would be 10,000 baht down the drain.

Don't do that...you know how hard it is to get a plumber who will not make everything flow back into the house.

I use an iRobot one... reason why I got it was the showroom and service is located in Thonglor (5mins from home) in the event it goes all A.I. on me and decides to take over the World like the Terminator.

It has been 2 years... love it especially "spot cleaning" mode for those crisp near the couch after watching 24 "Jack is Back!"...

• Like 1