webfact

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

earning a master's degree in business administration in the United States

All I ask is can anyone tell me how you get a Masters Degree in an English speaking university when you can't speak English?

​I cannot even order McDonalds for home delivery due to my poor Thai language skills, but she can get a masters degree in America..

She is a fraud unless one can explain to me how she did it...

Yinluck spoke very good english, she has a slight American accent but I do not hold that against her.

More lies from Mr 15.

All I ask is can anyone tell me how you get a Masters Degree in an English speaking university when you can't speak English?

​I cannot even order McDonalds for home delivery due to my poor Thai language skills, but she can get a masters degree in America..

Yinluck spoke very good english, she has a slight American accent but I do not hold that against her.

More lies from Mr 15.

• Like 1

No she does not speak English very well. Let's not get delusional and claim that she does. That wasn't the problem, but she was so bad at it that she just should have never spoken it in public.

Edited by Jingthing

I would not want to be Dr.Thaksin today. His blower will be ringing off the hook. Your bluddy amnesty and recompensation bill. Your 4am timing strategy. Your blooming invisible water pumps. You made me hire there morons. You made me do this bla bla bla. Do they even sell valium over in Dubai?

Just think, if it wasn't for his overwhelming greed and arrogance, he would still be the de facto PM. He'll be sorry, but only when it hits his wallet.

Sorry, I miss the relevance of your post to the OP... Did you read the article?

More lies from Mr 15.

Ummm. OK. Can you send a link of her speaking articulately with an American accent.

Maybe see her "please ask for the many of the group of the people" speech she made.

I didn't hear that American accent either when she said "Overcome" to Hillary Clinton instead of "Welcome"

The person that made that speech got a masters degree in an English speaking university.

Now can anyone tell me how she got a degree in America when she could not speak English?

• Like 1

No she does not speak English very well. Let's not get delusional and claim that she does. That wasn't the problem, but she was so bad at it that she just should have never spoken it in public.

Yes and why try to speak English when you can't.

Look at Putin, he speaks perfect German (better than some Germans), but never does it. Why speak in your second language and make a fool out of yourself with little mistakes?

She actually made mistakes by reading English.....

" ... maintained the dignity of her office and displayed humanity rather than arrogance while under great pressure. "

Unfortunately, that wasn't entirely the case. The arrogance surfaced when she became known for calling into question the Constitutional Court and the National Anti-Corruption Commission, by not cooperating with them, stalling the process, and simply not showing up. And those are the things that unfortunately leave a lasting impression. But to be sure, she had horrible advice - from her " cabinet " from her " lawyers " and from Thaksin. She was a prime minister surrounded by male minders, and from the moment she entered office never quite convinced that she was the captain of her own ship.

Any person in their right mind would question the integrity of the above mentioned.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

More lies from Mr 15.

Ummm. OK. Can you send a link of her speaking articulately with an American accent.

Maybe see her

speech she made.

I didn't hear that American accent either when she said "Overcome" to Hillary Clinton instead of "Welcome"

The person that made that speech got a masters degree in an English speaking university.

Now can anyone tell me how she got a degree in America when she could not speak English?

But she does speak 2 languages possibly 3 ( Chinese )

Unlike some on here :-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

More lies from Mr 15.

Maybe see her "please ask for the many of the group of the people" speech she made.

Maybe she meant she was overcome by meeting Hilary,maybe it was a subliminal thing,'are you over the come on Monica's dress'

• Like 1

She has been a far better PM than anyone from the opposing side...ever.

The best PM in Thai history that didn't actually fulfill one election promise successfully and nearly brought the country into civil war by trying to absolve her brother of corruption charges.

You certainly have low expectations for a PM.

And it seems some are very poorly informed of some austerity measures and other deeds that benefited the thai people. Who by the way care for none of our opinions and or thoughts, we will though be hearing from them in the very near future though....

More lies from Mr 15.

Maybe she meant she was overcome by meeting Hilary,maybe it was a subliminal thing,'are you over the come on Monica's dress'

but she made terrible mistakes in Thai as well....problems with bigger numbers, what are countries what are cities etc etc.

With your view --being completely biased, and ridiculous statement, You think she is better than Prem and others. You have now in my mind a pheasant flown away. This post is asking for problems--and it will make it, it is so stupid that is why I make this remark.

You said to me recently ginjag, everyone is entitled to their freedom of expression and speech, yet on the other hand you flame a poster for his thoughts.... Does this not seem slightly uneducated and biased, hypocritical and naive? I would reconsider posts before posting them, as it only makes one look oh sooo foolish. Next.

More lies from Mr 15.

Maybe see her denies this.

Absolutely amazing that I am called the liar then the poster states a blatant lie to rebut my fact, but then that is a PTP trait.

More lies from Mr 15.

Maybe see her

speech she made.

Don't get me wrong her English is workable and a lot better than my Thai, but she could not have got a Masters degree in an English speaking university with her English abilities.

Some even say she has a slight American accent? Even Asian Correspondent denies this.

Absolutely amazing that I am called the liar then the poster states a blatant lie to rebut my fact, but then that is a PTP trait.

Thing is if I was to leave here then only mix with English speakers. My thai would deteriorate.

Same for some friends who done their masters in London .

Some who work with fallang s here keep their English brushed up.

And some who only work around thais speak to me in thai.

For example sorayort on CH3 breakfast I believe don't speak a word. After watching his interview with the breitling team.

However the lady on thai PBS who I haven't seen for a while has impeccable English.

Mr thaksins English is very good..

Everyone is different

Regardless of Politics she is a very attractive woman.

Sad part of all this, the next prime minister will be hard to look at. I am gonna miss this lady. Another thing is, I don't think things are going to improve all of a sudden, anyways. I hope Obama gets to sneak out for a visit with her again.

Edited by slipperylobster

More lies from Mr 15.

Maybe see her

speech she made.

Don't get me wrong her English is workable and a lot better than my Thai, but she could not have got a Masters degree in an English speaking university with her English abilities.

Some even say she has a slight American accent? Even Asian Correspondent denies this.

Thing is if I was to leave here then only mix with English speakers. My thai would deteriorate.

Same for some friends who done their masters in London .

Some who work with fallang s here keep their English brushed up.

And some who only work around thais speak to me in thai.

For example sorayort on CH3 breakfast I believe don't speak a word. After watching his interview with the breitling team.

However the lady on thai PBS who I haven't seen for a while has impeccable English.

Mr thaksins English is very good..

Everyone is different

There is a saying in English 'those who live in glass houses should not throw stones'

agree, she was a great PM and really suprised me, i didnt expect she could step up but she did.

her standout and defining moment, apart from her excellent election campaign, was how she handled the protesters. patiently she waited them out, eventually they lost supporters every week and finally there was hardly any left.

compare that to Abhisit and Suthep who gave the order for live ammunition .... and killed almost a hundred.

also the way she dealt with some pretty ugly, fanatical, hate filled opposition groups in the public.... when she responded it was with grace, dignity, unlike the ugliness from her opponents. and im sure some of that will be on display again in the responses to this post.

anyhow, well done Yingluck....

Brainwashed, the pair of you, just brainwashed.

You didn't expect she could step up? She didn't! She, through brother, have strangled this country and turned it into the complete shambles it is now in. She didn't 'handle' anything; more a case of inaction, lies and leaving things to fester through incompetence. And please check your thinking: who incited violence and then killed the soldiers?

That she was skewered is the first step in a long process, but that family and party must be eradicated absolutely from politics in this country for it to have a chance of thriving. If not, it will languish, though I think it is already destined for failure due to a selfish swathe of the populace having already been brainwashed and not wanting things to improve for anyone but themselves.

This party which you want to see eradicated absolutely - it does happen to be supported by rather a lot of Thais. Would you wish to see them eradicated as well? I will take it as given that you don't think they should be allowed to vote!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sad part of all this, the next prime minister will be hard to look at. I am gonna miss this lady. Another thing is, I don't think things are going to improve all of a sudden, anyways. I hope Obama gets to sneak out for a visit with her again.

Agree 100%,can't see nutter wat or who ever looking good in a skirt, did not know of the Obama connection,maybe he has Jasmine fever,would not be the first or last

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Can i join in too-Irrelevant,but i bet you would not turn her down on a dark and stormy night?

When was the last time you had your eyes tested? whistling.gif