Bangkok: BMW driver denies he meant to kill motorcyclist who robbed him

webfact

BMW driver denies he meant to kill motorcyclist who robbed him
By Coconuts Bangkok

nawamin14.jpg?itok=CdcB_k97

BANGKOK: -- A BMW driver claims he accidentally killed a motorcyclist who had robbed him this morning in Bangkapi district.

Tawich Kitniyom, 32, the BMW driver told the police that he was driving along Lat Phrao road around 1am when he was robbed as he stopped his car to do a U-turn near soi 130.

Tawich says the motorcyclist, Somkuan Thaidecha, 34, approached his car and tapped on the window, making Tawich lower the glass because he thought the man wanted to ask directions.

The motorcyclist punched him in the face and pulled out a knife, demanding Tawich hands over his valuables.

Tawich handed Somkuan his bag which contained his wallet and phone.

After regaining his senses, Tawich chased after the motorbike in his BMW and accidentally rammed it into a grocery store on Nawamin Soi 14 when Somkuan cut in front of him to turn. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/05/09/bmw-driver-denies-he-meant-kill-motorcyclist-who-robbed-him

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-05-09

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY the BMW tag, for headline view only.

If the story is true to what happened as the topic says then, WRONG to take action this way------------------------but nice one. ( not good to speak like this, but)

• Like 2

What good are people like this anyway, all they do is cause pain and suffering to other people. After all, it was the guy on the bike who decided to break the law. Can't blame the driver at all.

• Like 2

What good are people like this anyway, all they do is cause pain and suffering to other people. After all, it was the guy on the bike who decided to break the law. Can't blame the driver at all.

Unless the driver made up the story about being robbed.

Any witnesses?

• Like 2

Any witnesses?

Well there is reported previous, if you read the whole article.

• Like 1

Any witnesses?

No witnesses but in the full story is this, so it does indirectly support the BMW drivers version.

A fifteen-year-old victim told the police that she had been robbed by Somkuan many times, and he had threatened to hurt her family if she went to the police, Daily News reported.

I did read the full story in the link and rapidly came to the conclusion that lad was not well liked and had prior.

But you can't avoid the fact that if there were no witnesses to this particular event, it isn't clear that the driver is telling the truth.

In all probability, he probably is, but you can't be 100% certain.

Any witnesses?

No witnesses but in the full story is this, so it does indirectly support the BMW drivers version.

A fifteen-year-old victim told the police that she had been robbed by Somkuan many times, and he had threatened to hurt her family if she went to the police, Daily News reported.

I did read the full story in the link and rapidly came to the conclusion that lad was not well liked and had prior.

But you can't avoid the fact that if there were no witnesses to this particular event, it isn't clear that the driver is telling the truth.

It is also not absolutely certain that pigs cannot fly.

So far, to my knowledge, nobody has proven with absolute certainty that they couldn't somehow find a way to do it (buggers are smart, you know). But most law enforcement agencies and courts would accept the overwhelming probability that pigs are earthbound.

;)

• Like 1

Any witnesses?

No none of us can be 100% certain whether the BMW driver is telling the truth or not but as Clark Cable said "frankly I don't give a damn"

• Like 1

Any witnesses?

It is also not absolutely certain that pigs cannot fly.

So far, to my knowledge, nobody has proven with absolute certainty that they couldn't somehow find a way to do it (buggers are smart, you know). But most law enforcement agencies and courts would accept the overwhelming probability that pigs are earthbound.

wink.png

IPU believer!

Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them.

From the full artical it sounds like this guy was a scumbag,who got his just desserts.

Should not the courts decide this? Number 1 problem in Thailand, no rule of law or enforcement of this unless you are a farang.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app