Good Roofing Company in Phuket Needed

CFC

Should have added in the first post that 3 roofing companies have already tried to fix problem with this leaky roof and its still leaking. So looking for a professional company. Feedback appreciated. Its not my roof, trying to help out a friend.

Edited by CFC

What type of roof is it? If it is a flat roof, I can share my highly unpleasant leakage saga, and the expertise acquired in the process. Did you already kick in a post in the Do it yourself housing forum? Even if you are not planning on DIY, it could bring some useful hints about methods to solve the problem.

What type of roof is it? If it is a flat roof, I can share my highly unpleasant leakage saga, and the expertise acquired in the process. Did you already kick in a post in the Do it yourself housing forum? Even if you are not planning on DIY, it could bring some useful hints about methods to solve the problem.

HI Keestha, Thanks for your reply. I would look at the roof myself as I have done a lot of DIY in the past and have previously completed basic roof repairs but I am not in Thailand at the moment. The property owner cant complete DIY.

Edited by CFC

• 3 months later...

Is it a tile roof, often tiles crack or lift in high winds. If water is coming through the ceiling, it helps to pin point the location of the leak,Assuming there is an attic you can often see daylight from underneath, we have had great success using F281 an expanding foam product.sprayed into underside of cracks and small gaps. unless you can reach and replace cracked tiles from the top, it sometimes does more damage climbing up to replace or repair tiles .unless a special roof ladder is made and place on the ridges.