European man jumps off Thonglor condo in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'd jump too if I had bloodsucking girlfriend like him you know some of these Thai chicks English is so bad death is best opition.

Was this comment really necessary? Quality of posts...have really taken a hit lately...

• Like 1

Que the usual "the girlfriend killed him" posters and "another police cover up" brigade.

i think the drugs would have taken his life in the end..some people get a panic attack off a joint so we all react differently i think sir..

Agreed. Most likely is what it is, the direct result of lack of sleep and strong chems. I doubt there is much more to it than that.

Meth is one thing, but combined with ketamine that is going to send your reality into one crazy messed up dreamworld. He could easily have fallen or even jumped thinking that he was somewhere else. If you have never taken ketamine it is hard to explain I guess, but yes what a waste, 22 and I am sure his family are going to be grieving for a long time :( RIP

Another sad, senseless, drug fueled death. Those that find the article as an opportunity for humor are also sad and senseless and just perhaps, drug or alcohol fueled.

Think, Think, Think!

Interestingly, balcony diving that happens so frequently to farangs in Pattaya has arrived in Bangkok? shocker

And always ruled a suicide. For the record, if you find my body below my balcony, it was not a suicide.

Indeed, Pattaya Balcony Divers Club seems to be facing some stiff competition coming from BKK. Still a bit ahead, I think.
  • Like 1

Anders' body has been sent for an autopsy to confirm the cause of death, Khaosod reported.

I imagine hitting the concrete below at a high rate of speed might have contributed to his death. Crystal meth doesn't help the body to fly. only the mind.

Drugs don't kill people. Hitting the concrete at a high rate of speed kills people.

Exactly what I stated in my post. Thanks for the confirmation.thumbsup.gif

Hitting the drugs with concrete don't kill, High speed killscheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anders' body has been sent for an autopsy to confirm the cause of death, Khaosod reported.

I imagine hitting the concrete below at a high rate of speed might have contributed to his death. Crystal meth doesn't help the body to fly. only the mind.

Drugs don't kill people. Hitting the concrete at a high rate of speed kills people.

Don't be ridiculous! Drugs do kill people.

A good percent of people on drugs kill.

Just a thought, How does anyone know that she happened to be in the bathroom when he did a wobbly over the top. ???

He waited for her to go in --then lost it ????

Sounds too convenient--but maybe I have read too many books or too many Thai balcony deaths.

What kind of drugs do you use? Very strange comment.

I also had my wild times in my twenties. My guardian angel was very busy with me.

R.I.P

Tom

I'd jump too if I had bloodsucking girlfriend like him you know some of these Thai chicks English is so bad death is best opition.

• Like 1

Sad stuff. 22. Anyway not just combinations of all sorts. Drugs either kill or in the end you quit. Both cases you quit.

Rip

Yea my weed is going to kill me if I don't quit, and my insulin, LSD and DMT, need to quit all that crap before it kills me.

Drugs, effects and use, certainly alter ones ability to make and sustain sensible decision. Yes, drugs do kill people, but not everybody the first time...maybe the second time is your call...

Drugs, effects and use, certainly alter ones ability to make and sustain sensible decision. Yes, drugs do kill people, but not everybody the first time...maybe the second time is your call...

hurrr durr, all drugs will kill you after 1 or 2 times.How many coffees have you had this week, if it is more than 5 you are lucky to be alive

Que the usual "the girlfriend killed him" posters and "another police cover up" brigade.

i think the drugs would have taken his life in the end..some people get a panic attack off a joint so we all react differently i think sir..

Agreed. Most likely is what it is, the direct result of lack of sleep and strong chems. I doubt there is much more to it than that.

Were you there? Have you seen toxicology reports? Did you see video footage?

If not then please don't say you "doubt it".

one of the few things posters on this board understand less than thai womanhood is drugs, so anythings possible.

Edited by HooHaa

Meth is one thing, but combined with ketamine that is going to send your reality into one crazy messed up dreamworld. He could easily have fallen or even jumped thinking that he was somewhere else. If you have never taken ketamine it is hard to explain I guess, but yes what a waste, 22 and I am sure his family are going to be grieving for a long time sad.png RIP

weird things can transpire in the k-hole.

he might just have thought it was a shortcut to 7 for more smokes - and im not joking.

As Billy Conolly said many years back, try to take off from the ground, not the roof.

Or in this case the balcony.

Despite all the TVF commentators on the did he jump or was he pushed issue, it's all too easily done. Either way.

A quick google search shows Thais have a high suicide rate compared to most other countries.

Has anybody heard or read of a Thai falling off a balcony?

I have not.

Yes, a case (Pattaya I think) was posted on TVF a month or so back.

yep I know you are not kidding, I have been there, well kind of. I have been in very weird places that in reality are normal. I have grown to the size of a giant and I have also been in the ninja turtles. K holes are wonderful yet bizarre

Bladdy'ell - Something needs to be done about foreigners jumping out of building, its only a matter of time before one lands on an innocent passer bye.

They could require all foreigners to strap themselves to the railing when entering a hotel or condo balcony...like seatbelts on a vehicle...1500 baht fine...or face death penalty if you do not comply...

1. Suicides are NOT reported in the media in many countries. If I am not wrong suicidal people see people that did kill themselves as brave. The last thing they need are motivating stories.

2. As someone that have an insight in these particual peoples lives I can say this story is true. Guy with drug problems feeling invincible and testing his limits.

No BiB cover up. No blood sucking thai gf.

Not long ago some western big shot jumped in bkk. He was the president of some famous international company. When people read that he fought with his wife beforw jumping I bet people assume Thai trophy wifwE. No, just a normal western wife.

Edited by Alfahane

As for establishing the cause of death is indeed needed. Otherwise you could kill somebody, throw the dead body of the roof and get away with it.

It's recommended to pick up a book about medicine or criminology before appoint yourself as an expert.

There are studies that show that the less people know the more they are convinced that they know a lot. Which goes along with "Then more I know the more I understand how little I know" and various versions of it.

Edited by Alfahane
  • Like 1

I would say what I doubt is my own business, are you the doubt police?

double post, sorry guys. I did not want to speak to this dimlow more than once.

Edited by JeremyBowskill

Many commentators here talking about high suicide rates in Thailand. I checked international suicide statistics and thailand is very low compared to most western countries. You don thear much about suicides in western media anyway.

I guess the only reason why they jump in THailand is because here you can easier effort to live in a high rise appartment. How many of us could effort to live in a 25th floor appartment with swimming pool and 24h security in hin home country?!?!

• Like 1