Reasonable Fully serviced aparments in Sukhumvit

thailauren

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for suggestions for fully serviced apartments on Sukhumvit. I have a budget of max 30k. I have been calling so many and they are all above my budget. hope some of the members here may have some ideas for me. I want all inclusive (electric, water etc.) Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Most will have a room rate plus utilities otherwise the tenant could leave the air-con running 24 / 7 which eats a lot of electricity.

Cheaper places tend to be some way down the soi away from the main road so you could choose a soi that is close to where you want to live, wander about making enquiries.

Do you have to live along Sukhumvit (I assume you mean the lower number sois) You could try Ari, Victory Monument or a bit further down the BTS at On Nut or further out. Nana, Asoke etc carry a premium for their location.

Good luck there are some out there that might suit you if you keep looking !

Grand President in Soi 11 have serviced apartments which are opposite the main hotel and behind/above the Old German Beer House. I seem to remember that services are included, but not laundry. Much less than 30, 000 as well (long term.)

I stayed there recently for several months and little to complain about except somewhat noisy at times. This will be a fix for me in future now that my old faithful Bright City is no longer.

Many moons ago stayed in Montira serviced apartments on Sukhumvit Soi 31 for a few years. Old building but good gym, laundrette on lower floor, good location and quiet. Should be within that budget for a studio.