Dog missing its owner around Maya

featography

featography, you a good person for taking this dog in then trying to find the original owner. Seems to me that if the owner isn't found the dog had found a great new home.

Thanks for being so kind.

• Like 1

You might consider posting something here:

https://www.facebook.com/ChiangMaiPetsLostAndFound

Thank you very much Taotoo. I just went there, and posted it. Hopefully the owner will find it and prove its theirs, before my family gets overly attached.

Update; I check 4 times a day here and the lost and found site, still no post from owner. This dog is incredably well trained, and polite. Last night loaded daughter into her car seat, dot standing next to me watching quietly. I turned to open driver door to start car, sat down, and the dogs nose nudged my cheek. It had cleared the daughter, landed on seat next to her and sat ''at attention'', ready to ride. Darn critter is a tick magnet though. Took between 100 and 150 off of her 2 nights ago. Last night and this morning found 4 more. Also with shedding, we could go into business producing dog hair filled pillows.

• Like 1

You might consider posting something here:

https://www.facebook.com/ChiangMaiPetsLostAndFound

Thank you very much Taotoo. I just went there, and posted it. Hopefully the owner will find it and prove its theirs, before my family gets overly attached.

Update; I check 4 times a day here and the lost and found site, still no post from owner. This dog is incredably well trained, and polite. Last night loaded daughter into her car seat, dot standing next to me watching quietly. I turned to open driver door to start car, sat down, and the dogs nose nudged my cheek. It had cleared the daughter, landed on seat next to her and sat ''at attention'', ready to ride. Darn critter is a tick magnet though. Took between 100 and 150 off of her 2 nights ago. Last night and this morning found 4 more. Also with shedding, we could go into business producing dog hair filled pillows.

Thats all the complaining I can come up with. Loves to ride in the car, behaves very well in public. Hurry owner, before we disavow any knowledge of this dog. whistling.gif