Roiet Hotels

JoePai

I usually stay in the Hotel near to The White Elephant restaurant called The Romin Tanin Hotel. Clean/cheap and OK breakfast for around 600b.

There is a bigger one with a nice pool that is also walking distance from the entertainment area (Club 100) that's good too, but cannot remember the name. It begins with 'P'

I usually stay in the Hotel near to The White Elephant restaurant called The Romin Tanin Hotel. Clean/cheap and OK breakfast for around 600b.

There is a bigger one with a nice pool that is also walking distance from the entertainment area (Club 100) that's good too, but cannot remember the name. It begins with 'P'

The bigger one is the Petcharat Garden, which is where I usually stay in Roi Et. This has become a little shabby in parts, but has a good pool and is pretty cheap (about 700-800 baht I think). As mentioned, it is close to the entertainment district. Tel. +66 43 519000-8. Other options are the Roi Et City, near the Plaza and not far from the White Elephant, and a new hotel whose name eludes me. Over to somebody else...

Edited by citizen33
  • Like 1

The bigger one is the Petcharat Garden, which is where I usually stay in Roi Et. This has become a little shabby in parts, but has a good pool and is pretty cheap (about 700-800 baht I think). As mentioned, it is close to the entertainment district. Tel. +66 43 519000-8. Other options are the Roi Et City, near the Plaza and not far from the White Elephant, and a new hotel whose name eludes me. Over to somebody else...

Thank for naming the hotel that I couldn't remember. I found the City Hotel more shabby & that's why I stay in the Romin plus it's stumbling distance from W Elephant! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Petcharat Garden hotel is the best imo.

I got my family to stay there while they were visiting last month, really nice pool and the 680฿ (I think it was 680) includes breakfast for upto 2 people aswell.

Within walking/stumbling distance from rongbeer too!

It was a little bit dated in some respects, but in general very nice, in it's heyday it would have been magnificent.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Any decent entertainment for falang in Roiet?

Its quieter than Surin but still good. As mentioned above Petcharat Gardens is near a few places inc 100 Club which is like a Tawan Deang nightclub. There are some good farang

eateries scattered around too.

• Like 1

There are enough options in and around the entertainment area for a good night out. Apart from the farang scene, centring on the White Elephant and a bar or two near 101 Pizza on the city centre lake, I think there are many small Thai style karaoke bars in the sois off the road with Makro and Tesco Lotus. I understand that 'con mai dee' frequent the second floor of the Mai Thai Hotel, not too far from the Petcharat Garden.

• Like 2

Any decent entertainment for falang in Roiet?

Its quieter than Surin but still good. As mentioned above Petcharat Gardens is near a few places inc 100 Club which is like a Tawan Deang nightclub. There are some good farang

eateries scattered around too.

Thanks for the information. I might pop up there for a couple of nights very soon.,

• Like 1

There are enough options in and around the entertainment area for a good night out. Apart from the farang scene, centring on the White Elephant and a bar or two near 101 Pizza on the city centre lake, I think there are many small Thai style karaoke bars in the sois off the road with Makro and Tesco Lotus. I understand that 'con mai dee' frequent the second floor of the Mai Thai Hotel, not too far from the Petcharat Garden.

Never been there but have heard gory details of the 2nd floor of the Mai Tai.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Come on, spill the beans? I know nothing about this place but have visited Roi Et a few times.

• Like 1

Come on, spill the beans? I know nothing about this place but have visited Roi Et a few times.

I have been told it is where a person would find ladies of the night.

The Mai Tai definitely has a more adult type of entertainment, so I have been told, hurrmmp!

Also a nightclub there on my last visit, don't know if that's still open.

I also like the Phetcharet Garden as is a great pool for the kids. There is also a water park behind the market opposite Makro.