LAMINATING POUCHES A4

ajnamoon

I just bought a laminator and some pouches today..... to the right of the UN Irish pub is a 3 story stationery store. On the top floor they have machines and the A4 laminating pouches. Initially I thought the price of the pouches was a bit steep but after a discount it was great. 100 pouches before discount 715 baht, after just 572 baht!

I shall return as this shop is very very good. You will be surprised what you find in there

I just bought a laminator and some pouches today..... to the right of the UN Irish pub is a 3 story stationery store. On the top floor they have machines and the A4 laminating pouches. Initially I thought the price of the pouches was a bit steep but after a discount it was great. 100 pouches before discount 715 baht, after just 572 baht!

I shall return as this shop is very very good. You will be surprised what you find in there

Just opposite this shop.i bring the A4 letters and I come back after 15-30 min

everything ready for 10 baht each!!

Been in there a few times - and never knew it was a three storey shop! Sounds like an Aladdin's cave, will have to explore next time I'm in town.

smile.png

Went to stationary shop yesterday near irish Pub whaw books every type of stationary you would ever need pens paints canvas plaster moulding some sports equiptment as well as an abundance of all types of paper A4 A3

Anyway got a 100 pack of laminating pouches price 295 with discount 217 bahts

so now i know where to go for all my stationary requirements

thanks to all for info

Went to stationary shop yesterday near irish Pub whaw books every type of stationary you would ever need pens paints canvas plaster moulding some sports equiptment as well as an abundance of all types of paper A4 A3

Anyway got a 100 pack of laminating pouches price 295 with discount 217 bahts

so now i know where to go for all my stationary requirements

thanks to all for info

Hey what size pouches were those you got for 217 baht? And where they in the same area/shelf as the others? I'll have to go back in on Monday and get some at that price!

Hi Again laminating pouches are size A4 125 microns not in same area as others it was one of the staff that pointed it out to me as she said it was cheaper

ELEPHANT LAMINATING POUCH FILM PREMIUM brand to left of where other ones are the other ones were 350 baht highest price!!!

hope u find them

Been in there a few times - and never knew it was a three storey shop! Sounds like an Aladdin's cave, will have to explore next time I'm in town.

smile.png

It's called Zirawaan or something like that. Get a member card and you get something like a 20% discount on the first Saturday of every month. I like the Aladdin's Cave reference as they have some real odd sections, one which I frequent on those Saturdays.

• 5 months later...