Nigerian wanted for murder following death of housemate in East Pattaya

webfact

Thai visa has became the bashing site for any nationality which is not "westerner style" pathetic .... How can you put all the Nigerian in the same basket , there are good and bad in every nationalities , including Brits, yanks, French , German etc ..... It really start to be annoying all those bashing , between quality tourists or Chinese or Indians or blacks .. Do you really believe to be better than anyone ????? Grow up please or go back to your countries , you are like anybody else here .....

Not wishing to be labeled a racist redneck for pointing this out but I have never once been approached by a Westerner with offers to buy drugs yet I am approached frequently by Africans...and there are about 10,000 times the number of Westerners in thailand than Africans.

Just a coincidence possibly.

• Like 1

Thai visa has became the bashing site for any nationality which is not "westerner style" pathetic .... How can you put all the Nigerian in the same basket , there are good and bad in every nationalities , including Brits, yanks, French , German etc ..... It really start to be annoying all those bashing , between quality tourists or Chinese or Indians or blacks .. Do you really believe to be better than anyone ????? Grow up please or go back to your countries , you are like anybody else here .....

yeah, file under: narcisistic rage and self-hate.

Not wishing to be labeled a racist redneck for pointing this out but I have never once been approached by a Westerner with offers to buy drugs yet I am approached frequently by Africans...and there are about 10,000 times the number of Westerners in thailand than Africans.

There is also a lot of Russian bashing on TV. I wonder how many have been approached by a Russian with offer to buy drugs.

Any reason given for not wanting to find the female visitors? Seems they may have witnessed the incident....

Right, they could put out an All Points Bulletin asking people to report any sightings of two "bar girls" who were passengers on a motorbike taxi.

Thai Visa CSI in action once again.

Any reason given for not wanting to find the female visitors? Seems they may have witnessed the incident....

Might create more work.

Obvious you don't see the damage these africans do to Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone

I did not mean to suggest in previous discussion that all Africans in Thailand deal drugs or are involved in illegal activities.

These two housemates in the article must have some money and have employment.

Did the article provide any indication of their livelihoods? I am curious what legitimate types of employment are available to African immigrants.

Thank you.

Is that actually a photo of the suspect OR just a photo of some random black guy?

If its a photo in Thailand, why are farangs wearing down jackets?

The background clearly looks like Suvarnhabhumi Airport. Airports and airplanes get cold, hence why people are wearing jackets. I always wear warm clothing on long plane flights myself as do most people I know.

the young men involved in this live at the back of me and i found out last night about this,what there landlord told me was they were to polite nice young men but did argue a lot,seems the argument got out of hand and ended in the loss of life very sad

not a coincidence. poverty and lack of future gets shit done. i recommend all pseudo-adventurers in thailand who think they are "living the life" (in makro and tesco lotus with their parasite around their neck) to visit a couple of african countries. i'm not supporting drug sales but putting things in perspective. *some* poor thai girls sell their body, *some* poor africans have other specialities. blame the pervert capitalistic system not the unfortunate.

You sound like that clown John Kerry blaming poverty for the "Boko Haram" . Do you also blame poverty for ALL the "poor Thai girls" that are hookers in Pattaya ? Wise up

• Like 1

both in the lucrative trade of exsporting sneakers (they all seem to be in that...) and hassling over today's gross income of thb 345.000 (and also over some remaining "sales goods" left behind in a few envelopes on the table)

not a coincidence. poverty and lack of future gets shit done. i recommend all pseudo-adventurers in thailand who think they are "living the life" (in makro and tesco lotus with their parasite around their neck) to visit a couple of african countries. i'm not supporting drug sales but putting things in perspective. *some* poor thai girls sell their body, *some* poor africans have other specialities. blame the pervert capitalistic system not the unfortunate.

So in your world everyone is a victime except the Westerner.

And your excuse for Africans opting to sell drugs and participate in the drug culture in thailand is because they have poverty in africa? OK. Although some smarter than me would call that being an "apologist".

So a Burmese can come to thailand and find employable work with wages enough to send money back home to family but a strong, healthy, english speaking and fairly well educated African must resort to drug dealing because no other option exists? You don't see there being any personal choice in the matter? No choosing the easy illegal path versus hard work? OK, you sound like a great adventurer so who am I to argue with such expertise.

You seem to have alot of anger at Thai women though..."parasite"...is that just garden variety misogyny peeking through?

1/ no that's NOT what i'm saying. ok na khrap ?!

2/ no anger at thai women (in general). i simply dislike the parasites i'm refering to and their "sponsor" for obvious reasons. ok na khrap ?!

3/ yes i'm a great adventurer. period. next please. ok na khrap ?!

You sound like that clown John Kerry blaming poverty for the "Boko Haram" . Do you also blame poverty for ALL the "poor Thai girls" that are hookers in Pattaya ? Wise up

1. for 90% i blame poverty yes

2. for 2,5% i blame poverty AND stupidity cumulatively fulfilled

3. for 2,5% i blame poverty AND stupidity AND laziness cumulatively fulfilled

4. for 5% i blame poverty AND stupidity AND laziness AND pressure from the mother (family) taking care of said BG's child(children) cumulatively fulfilled

and i'm 100% convinced that in a face-2-face chat i could even convince you. ok na khrap ?!

Is that actually a photo of the suspect OR just a photo of some random black guy?

If its a photo in Thailand, why are farangs wearing down jackets?

The background clearly looks like Suvarnhabhumi Airport. Airports and airplanes get cold, hence why people are wearing jackets. I always wear warm clothing on long plane flights myself as do most people I know.

Thanks. Must have gotten the photo from his home then. He looks like a model, I guess thats what thru me off.

Agree with the jacket on aircraft.

both in the lucrative trade of exsporting sneakers (they all seem to be in that...) and hassling over today's gross income of thb 345.000 (and also over some remaining "sales goods" left behind in a few envelopes on the table)

Thanks for this info. I had no idea and its good to know.

I worked in Nigeria twice and loved the adventure. But, i have to say that they are most dubious peoples i ever met, lol While i was there, they're NO1 best selling record was this ( I sang and played it on guitar many times, much to the chagrin of the locals)

Edited by lucifer666
  • Like 2

thumbsup.gif Isn't Chukwu the thai name for mast.........ing?whistling.gif

Close enough wink.png Wa Wa's Wild-Ass West Africans, boys will be boys. Hope the girls were paid before they had to exit in a hurry.

I`ve spent time working in Africa,most of the locals there are descent and nice......................................except for Nigerians thumbsup.gif !!!

• Like 1